The Motocross Nationals start this weekend!!

• Thread starter Thread starter JTyson
  • Start date Start date
A friend sent me this:

So we have the MXDN this weekend and I was looking at the entry list and I just kept seeing KTM Husqvarna gas gas over and over. So I decided to count how many people are riding those compared to Honda Kawasaki, Yamaha and Suzuki. This is the breakdown; KTM has 54 entries. 11 Kawasakis 14 Hondas. 28 Yamahas and one Suzuki out of 117 total entries. So KTM holds 46% of the field

A friend sent me this:

So we have the MXDN this weekend and I was looking at the entry list and I just kept seeing KTM Husqvarna gas gas over and over. So I decided to count how many people are riding those compared to Honda Kawasaki, Yamaha and Suzuki. This is the breakdown; KTM has 54 entries. 11 Kawasakis 14 Hondas. 28 Yamahas and one Suzuki out of 117 total entries. So KTM holds 46% of the field
Euros love the Austrian bikes.

Heat race times don't look good for the US. :scared:
Still got my DVR set for tomorrow, tho. C'mon guys!🇺🇲:salute:

Yeah, I saw that. Bummer
Hopefully they found some better settings for today. Our guys don't have the best lap times, but if they can rip a good start and ride a wide bike, we might at least hold our own :LOL: It aint over till it's over...
What a cool track, I love that layout and the way they use elevation.
Soil and weather look perfect!

Prado looked magnificent yesterday, he's gonna be out for blood

Well.... poop...
That was a far cry from MXON at Red Bud... or MXON at Budds Creek in 07. Home country advantage is a big deal in MXON, but no excuses, we got our ass handed to us straight-up. I just hate it was the French who won :LOL:
Congrats to them BTW. They outrode us and had better strategy, and got better starts, gonna be hard to beat that...
Could have been worse I guess.
Craig was a disappointment, No idea why he kept loosing ground. This was the one race this whole year I thought he would go full-send...
He never looked settled in the few times you saw him, he either got arm pump due to nerves or had setup problems (would be my guess)
I know he feels bad about his results

1696923963579.png

Vital MX says HRC tried to keep Sexton. He took his mechanic with him to KTM.

its impressive that honda tried to keep him even though they have the lawrence brothers next year. chase must've been good in the pits and background. contrast that to cooper webb...

its impressive that honda tried to keep him even though they have the lawrence brothers next year. chase must've been good in the pits and background. contrast that to cooper webb...
and you know KTM Factory is handing him blank checks if he brought his own HRC mechanic with him.

Last edited:
KTM is stoked they get to run the #1 plate. Though it looked like Lawrence had him covered outdoors this year.

and you know KTM Factory is handing him blank checks if he brought his own HRC mechanic with him.

I'd bet it's a drop in the bucket for them compared to their MotoGP efforts. In the meantime, here's your daily promo vid..... :D

Back