Unpopular Rigpinions V2

• Thread starter Thread starter ghosty999
  • Start date Start date
If you're cereal about geetar and related gear, OTC is a verboten area. :gethim:

Everyone knows that if you're cereal, you have eyes only for gear.

I'm cereal. :LOL:

One more, most guys who post in the OT likely believe wrassling is real
What the hell did you just say?
681FB75F-DDB1-420F-B6B5-1A085AD2B5FF.jpeg

Prs guitars are ugly and operated!
Lynch is an endorsement whore .
He sounded better when he was using Bogners.
Most mesa rectos sound like buzzing bees !
I can get that tone out of a peavey backstage.
Reza can make any amp sound like ass !

Praise and worship bands have too many effects on their board for shit nobody listens too.

Chasing John Mayers tone automatically makes me hate you.

Spending $1200 on lessons has helped my tone more than 3 times that spent on gear. More people should do the same.

Just because you have 5k subscribers does not mean you are a successful youtuber and it definitely does not mean that your opinion means shit. Absolute trash guitarist get fanboys just because they have a couple cool amps(Mic your cab for Christ's sake)

Chasing EVH's tone seems weird to me. I mean hasn't not already been accomplished 20 years ago?

Same with Metallica

I would rather listen to finger aliens #279 than listen to another random chug video.

Emmanuel Aguilar is a goddamn national treasure
I hated him at first now I'm a huge fan. Dude obviously doesn't take himself serious and he is fucking bullet proof to criticism. He is always positive and I have a sneaking suspicion that he can actually play fairly well and he just does this to fuck with people

"Does it chug?" is code for I only need one string, and probably don't know what to do with that one string.

I had an Anderson from the late '80s that was just the best sounding guitar I've ever played (sold it years ago because it just sat in a closet because I use 7 and 8-strings all the time).

Anyway, I've had several new Anderson's from when he was making 7s, and they were all... not good. They played and looked flawless. But they sounded plinky and did not sustain. Which totally sucks because they are a great company. But it was really disappointing. I think I had three, and I even sent one back for a new neck hoping it would get better.

I finally just put EMGs in my Angel after years of swapping out passives that always wound up sounding "plinky". Sounds crushing now because that tone gives some life to the EMGs.

My solid alder Anderson Tele sounds amazing though as is, so maybe it's something about the construction + maple top on their super strats?

Back