You like potato and I like potato
You like tomato and I like tomato
Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto
Let's call the whole thing off
But oh, if we call the whole thing off
Then we must part
And oh, if we ever part
Then that might break my heart

How is it a political tactic if both sides see them the same?
I'm ruling out politics.am am looking for a real world example how either legally or constitutionally, they are deprived of rights. Yes, people suck, but you can't fix that, but from a legislative standpoint, there's no deprivation of right unless someone can educate me otherwise

I'm ruling out politics.am am looking for a real world example how either legally or constitutionally, they are deprived of rights. Yes, people suck, but you can't fix that, but from a legislative standpoint, there's no deprivation of right unless someone can educate me otherwise
Can they get married in every state yet?

Can they get cake in every state from a christian store that serves the public yet?

Can they even say gay in Florida?

How can you rule out politics? You said the problem with pride month is that “it is an election cycle”.

IMG_4884.jpeg

You are just a grumpy old fuck that hates seeing the world leaving you behind. It’s not cool to be a misogynistic douche bag anymore, sorry.
You're very nasty to your older superior.

Given you're not quite a man but a transgender still in transit what would you know about misogynistic? I realise you abuse any and all butt cracks and assholes but what else do you actually know?

Oh yeah...............I am a nice man for the record..............well at least nicer than you.

Happy Shit Stain to you as your kids in later life will refer to you as this. (y)

Can they get married in every state yet?

Can they get cake in every state from a christian store that serves the public yet?

Can they even say gay in Florida? No

No to the first, although I agreed they should. The cake has less to do with constitutional or legal rights, that's more personal.

As for Florida, yes they can say gay, read the bill. It prevents teachers from including it in curriculum any sexual orientation for k-3rd. Gay isn't even mentioned in the bill.

Back