Who's enjoying pride month

I'm just happy its finally half over. Then they all can open the closet door and go back in until next year
Screenshot_20230616-165357~2.png

I’m down with uncle Ted. Kid Rock is a fucking dork
You too have a green eyed jealous monster...........I'm no real fan myself but he does what he does which is express himself and people want and pay for that. Some of it isn't bad IMHO.

You can't hate every football team that isn't yours............OR can YOU.. being the tolerant soul you are.

You too have a green eyed jealous monster...........I'm no real fan myself but he does what he does which is express himself and people want and pay for that. Some of it isn't bad IMHO.

You can't hate every football team that isn't yours............OR can YOU.. being the tolerant soul you are.
Professional sports are a joke. The NFL could go away tomorrow and I wouldn’t bat an eye.

but I do root for the Dolphins. It was nice to see that they were almost good this year.

Kid Rock is a tool. The only thing he’s done that I like is a song with Slash. After that he’s just pandering to lowest common denominator bullshit

Back