Who's enjoying pride month

But isn't obvious? You guys (most all) hang out in here all day long just looking to one up someone else. Because politics and sexual orientation (jokes) are fair game, that seems to be what everyone wants to 'argue' about. Whatever. It is a guitar site. I hang out maybe 5 or 10 minutes at time in this OTC place. Mostly for the lols.
He was referring to himself.....................dig a little and you'll see it too.

But isn't obvious? You guys (most all) hang out in here all day long just looking to one up someone else. Because politics and sexual orientation (jokes) are fair game, that seems to be what everyone wants to 'argue' about. Whatever. It is a guitar site. I hang out maybe 5 or 10 minutes at time in this OTC place. Mostly for the lols.

I’m definitely here for mindless entertainment. My job and home life demand so much of my attention, I try and spend my breaks from it doing the least important things I can think of

I’m definitely here for mindless entertainment. My job and home life demand so much of my attention, I try and spend my breaks from it doing the least important things I can think of
instead of practicing your 10-string guitar? :D

I need more patch cables for my System 55 modular, it sits and mocks me, as the cables are backordered :aww:

edit: I have a keyboard to my right as I sit at my computer desk, playing guitar into my evo8 audio interface into the computer using my fav guitar plugin PolyChromeDSP McRocklin Suite, trying to unsuccessfully channel Holdsworth while watching YT and posts on RT. Also drinking; tonight some Hendricks chilled, no fruit or veggies. Multitasking is fun

@psychodave

https://www.uranusgeneralstore.com/
IMG_E1725__28470.1545157438.JPG

instead of practicing your 10-string guitar? :D

I need more patch cables for my System 55 modular, it sits and mocks me, as the cables are backordered :aww:

edit: I have a keyboard to my right as I sit at my computer desk, playing guitar into my evo8 audio interface into the computer using my fav guitar plugin PolyChromeDSP McRocklin Suite, trying to unsuccessfully channel Holdsworth while watching YT and posts on RT. Also drinking; tonight some Hendricks chilled, no fruit or veggies. Multitasking is fun
For me it’s tough to find a long enough stretch of time to sit down and play.
I can pull out my phone and post a few things in a couple minutes and back in the pocket it goes. The only chance I have for playing guitar is after the kiddos go to bed and I’m usually half asleep myself at that point

Reactions: rsm
For me it’s tough to find a long enough stretch of time to sit down and play.
I can pull out my phone and post a few things in a couple minutes and back in the pocket it goes. The only chance I have for playing guitar is after the kiddos go to bed and I’m usually half asleep myself at that point
I can't play my rig quietly :(

:yes:

Reactions: rsm
Back