Who's enjoying pride month

You wanna talk flag codes?
190305190954-trump-hugs-flag.jpg

screenshot-2-1553440264.png

Trump.AP_.1-1024x713.jpg

If someone cut up a flag to make clothing then I would say that is wrong period. If someone made clothing in the colors of our flag to show unity and respect, then that should be OK as far as I know. And as far as I know it is ok to hug our flag - not sure on that. Hanging flags on a US building should hold a higher standard. At least in my opinion.

No hate. Just don't want it in my face. Don't need my daughter asking questions about rainbow flags and pride pins.

I Have some faggots in my family. They're cool about it.
No problem with them.
I hang out with them. We drink, go to balls games, smoke grass.
Most times you'd never know they like hard cock.
AAAND your refer to them as "faggots", but you have NO problem with them.

Funny you go to "balls" games with those "faggots'. I'd have thought you'd go to a ball game, or even many ball games, but NOT a "balls" game. That sounds pretty gay. Not that there's anything WRONG with that. :ROFLMAO:

AAAND your refer to them as "faggots", but you have NO problem with them.

Funny you go to "balls" games with those "faggots'. I'd have thought you'd go to a ball game, or even many ball games, but NOT a "balls" game. That sounds pretty gay. Not that there's anything WRONG with that. :ROFLMAO:
He also smokes grass with them, so if they’ve had “hard cocks” on their lips, he’s getting hard cocks on his lips through transient properties when they puff puff pass.

He also smokes grass with them, so if they’ve had “hard cocks” on their lips, he’s getting hard cocks on his lips through transient properties when they puff puff pass.
You see, ^this^ is why I never smoke dope with a broad. They've likely smoked pole and I don't want to catch the gay if they slobber on the joint.

(How am I doing? Can I wear a MAGA hat now and not wear it ironically? Can I pass for stupid too?**)

By the way, gash doesn't like it when you call them a broad.

**slow beach ball over the plate for you comedians.

You see, ^this^ is why I never smoke dope with a broad. They've likely smoked pole and I don't want to catch the gay if they slobber on the joint.

(How am I doing? Can I wear a MAGA hat now and not wear it ironically? Can I pass for stupid too?**)

By the way, gash doesn't like it when you call them a broad.

**slow beach ball over the plate for you comedians.
a faggot is still a faggot no matter how you twist it

Good morning Donnie/ArtTheClown/Bagel&Semen................off to an early start as usual as Donnie can never sleep in because he lives on his own now.

So, what Psycho Circus are we in for today...........the usual antagonising, contrary, troll baiting...............you know, the full box & dice as they say..

Back