Who's enjoying pride month

1686848250939.png

Donnie, its clear you have zero sense of humor. Is it the high doses of Zoloft? Chemical imbalance? Brain damage?

I think the joke itself is hilarious.

It's the fact that you posted it that takes a lot of the funny edge off.

I see you're moving on from alcohol digs to go with the prescription meds.
That's cool - the booze jokes had gotten more than old.

You can keep kicking me in the nuts over my vices and I'll keep kicking you in the nuts
for being such a Trump sack hugger that you side with his insurrectionists over DC cops.

:cheers:

The level of disdain for your fellow man is a really telling feature about this place. The cretins that post here are ruled by fear and hatred and want misery for others. They constantly want to be riled up into hate by news and social media. It’s pretty sad.
Funny things is............I know I'm far more happier than you.........why? because your life hasn't amounted to much at the end of the day. You continually aggravate and antagonise people here.........sure, people respond in a negative way 'sometimes' but focus on the word respond as it's you who initiates AND perpetuates the hatred.

You're angry that your family has left you.......we had no hand in that.........

Bagel & Creamcheese - 2/3/2023 Donnie B logs in and creates a name
Stripped Rights - 10/30/2022 Donnie B logs in and creates a name
New Guy - 4/7/2023 Donnie B logs in and creates a name
Aynirar - 7/29/2020 Donnie B logs in and creates a name
Beater - 4/7/2023 Donnie B logs in and creates a name
Me - 2/24/2023 You logged in and created Donnie B for the second time after the Mods let you back in. Donnie B. is still banned

How's this ALT shit work again?

PS: I don't think you have all of these alts, just trying to answer your question. You keep referring to the Start Date for users, but that doesn't really mean much. A clever alt will create multiple users over time so as to not reveal their alt'ness.

The question wasn't being asked literally.... but your effort is appreciated.
Cool. You've posted several times though as if to demonstrate that those other users could never be you because they all have different start dates. I'm just saying, that is not a thing. A dumb alt would just join 5 times with 5 user names on the same day and then start at it. You are not dumb. But again, I also don't think you are all those people. MM has confirmed that several times anyway.

Cool. You've posted several times though as if to demonstrate that those other users could never be you because they all have different start dates. I'm just saying, that is not a thing. A dumb alt would just join 5 times with 5 user names on the same day and then start at it. You are not dumb. But again, I also don't think you are all those people. MM has confirmed that several times anyway.
He may not be all of them BUT he is SOME of them.......and the list continues to grow as evidenced today.

He's angry at the world as his missus left him and he takes out on all of us. I'm under the impression, given to me by good authority, that she ran off with a MAGA guy. Sounds like BS I know...........but is IS true.

The fact is she wanted an alpha and not a beta boy.

Back