Why RT’s MAGATS are so angry 24/7/365.

• Thread starter Thread starter BeerAndPizza
  • Start date Start date
What the fuck garbage did I just read? You have more posts in a week than I've accumulated in a year and accuse others of being incels. Strange take. Curious what you think about people who post things like this:
1678228965912-png.171349

Nobody brought up that subject, but I suppose that's normal response, right? Nothing at all strange or odd about it or the numerous times it's been brought up on different forums by someone... how'd you put it? "pushing 70"? In fact, after giving it some thought it did ring a bell; a very similar unsolicited message was sent to me in a private message on TGP around 2020/21 from an eyeball. This dude is sickly disturbed and likely has a few extra dark skeletons. Where's the great purveyor of truth; Diarrhea of an Asshole, when you need him? I'm sure he has something racist and transphobic to add to your Sherlock level of self reflection.

Let's dive into a reality. Men cannot be women without a sufficient level of genetic engineering that currently doesn't exist. People rarely "hate" anyone, but they do tire of obnoxious and often inappropriate actions being shoved down the throat of society and being told to accept it as normal or pay the price (fascism, mind you).

Some people play along with those fantasies; to the detriment of society. Some people condemn them, often laced with ignorance. Some people counter them with reality or with their own level of absurdity, but 100 times out of a 100 I would rather get a 70 year old's fantasy take on a bikini thread than the above extreme red flag or your laughably nonsensical BS. Second to last paragraph? That was a real gem. Fantasies thrown in with virtue signalling. I bet you're up for a participation award of some sort for that. I wonder what's worse; calling someone a childish name or feeding unrealistic fantasies to a person already dealing with mental health issues?

So far we have;
Donnie the Disturbed Douchebag
Chief Petty O'Diarrhea of a Valor Thief (He prefers Princess Rambo, if I'm not mistaken.)
BeerandNutcase, the hopeless romantic schizophrenic incel caught in a house of mirrors.

Quite a starting lineup your team has there, William Bill dipshit. Now if y'all could just agree on a uniform that matches your bullshit. Maybe like a brown shirt or something...I don't know it all gets a bit out of hand, tbh. But maybe, the "whack job magas" are right?! You people are clowns and y'all should go slither back into whatever sewer you crawled out of.

2d0812_c4116867b03c49609f2485fd06d9ca57~mv2.gif
giphy-downsized-large.gif

What the fuck garbage did I just read? You have more posts in a week than I've accumulated in a year and accuse others of being incels. Strange take. Curious what you think about people who post things like this:
1678228965912-png.171349

Nobody brought up that subject, but I suppose that's normal response, right? Nothing at all strange or odd about it or the numerous times it's been brought up on different forums by someone... how'd you put it? "pushing 70"? In fact, after giving it some thought it did ring a bell; a very similar unsolicited message was sent to me in a private message on TGP around 2020/21 from an eyeball. This dude is sickly disturbed and likely has a few extra dark skeletons. Where's the great purveyor of truth; Diarrhea of an Asshole, when you need him? I'm sure he has something racist and transphobic to add to your Sherlock level of self reflection.

Let's dive into a reality. Men cannot be women without a sufficient level of genetic engineering that currently doesn't exist. People rarely "hate" anyone, but they do tire of obnoxious and often inappropriate actions being shoved down the throat of society and being told to accept it as normal or pay the price (fascism, mind you).

Some people play along with those fantasies; to the detriment of society. Some people condemn them, often laced with ignorance. Some people counter them with reality or with their own level of absurdity, but 100 times out of a 100 I would rather get a 70 year old's fantasy take on a bikini thread than the above extreme red flag or your laughably nonsensical BS. Second to last paragraph? That was a real gem. Fantasies thrown in with virtue signalling. I bet you're up for a participation award of some sort for that. I wonder what's worse; calling someone a childish name or feeding unrealistic fantasies to a person already dealing with mental health issues?

So far we have;
Chief Petty O'Diarrhea of a Valor Thief (He prefers Princess Rambo, if I'm not mistaken.)
BeerandNutcase, the hopeless romantic schizophrenic incel caught in a house of mirrors.

Quite a starting lineup your team has there, William Bill dipshit. Now if y'all could just agree on a uniform that matches your bullshit. Maybe like a brown shirt or something...I don't know it all gets a bit out of hand, tbh. But maybe, the "whack job magas" are right?! You people are clowns and y'all should go slither back into whatever sewer you crawled out of.

Your first sentence was so nonsensical that I had trouble even trying to understand the rest of it. What does my number of post have to do with anything? Sober up and try again.

@BeerAndNuts Why RT’s MAGATS are so angry 24/7/365 = I'm sick to fucking death about Dem cunts and their fucked up destruction causing schemes and lies.

Ukraine - Dem led money laundering
Biden - fucking thief and a joke. Nord Stream anyone? Souther Border is calling you, you lazy lying cunt
ButtPlug - you're kidding, right
Hunter - top listed criminal with so much evidence
Harris - Somebody sew her old growler up and gag her
BeerAndFatGuts - Your lame post above makes me angry
Jill Biden - The Senate's Donkey Show Queen
Dem Transgenders - Seriously, you have to ask.

The list goes on and YOU have to ask.

@BeerAndNuts Why RT’s MAGATS are so angry 24/7/365 = I'm sick to fucking death about Dem cunts and their fucked up destruction causing schemes and lies.

Biden - fucking thief and a joke. Nord Stream anyone? Souther Border is calling you, you lazy lying cunt

You just named his Thanksgiving Day guest list :D

This forum is full of candidates for “first against the wall”.

This forum is full of candidates for “first against the wall”.
I'll go first and you better hope the mag does its job. You're such a troll and we should have trophies for Troll Of The Day. You'd be an Olympic champion at it. Now go kiss your sister, she's lonely up there on top of Old Smokey.

Ask your doctor if Prozac is right for you.

What
1678228965912-png.171349

So far we have;

What was the picture after the first paragraph supposed to be. If you repost it maybe I can make some kind of sense out of your babbling.

Nah, fuck you FatGuts. Drugs take me I'm that high.
Careful of your high blood pressure there Mr. Stone Age. Really, talk to your doctor. You're off the wall angry and it's going to cause a heart attack or stroke.

🤡Chuckles the Tinfoil Clown still at it, years of trolling on countless forums with countless ID’s banned countless times.🤡
The only forum I was banned from was Greene's Fender Forum. And that was, admittedly, on purpose.

Careful of your high blood pressure there Mr. Stone Age. Really, talk to your doctor. You're off the wall angry and it's going to cause a heart attack or stroke.
Yeah, but I ain't going out alone.

Back