Why RT’s MAGATS are so angry 24/7/365.

• Thread starter Thread starter BeerAndPizza
  • Start date Start date
I swear I piss myself a little each time one of the MAGA crew gets offended.

Chuckles, Who’s offended?🤡🤡🤡
We’re all laughing🤣😂😂😂😂

Btw, you have NEVER offended anyone on here, you just constantly offend yourself and it’s a total BLAST, 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Oh shit T.V magically shows up...

How fucking worn out is the question mark button on your keyboard???
Hang on. I just have to post this under the definition of irony at the online dictionary. Be right back.

You're so stupid you think I posted that in error.
C396AAA9-4712-4D7F-B060-02D120C51BEF.jpeg

This is super easy to answer. Since Biden has been in office I’ve lost over $XXXXXX dollars in market value (and my performance was only down single digits) and now my money is worth less due to inflation. We all know the real inflation is over 10%… food and fuel are way up. Now there is talk of more taxation.

It wasn’t like this with the last two presidents. Obama and Trump made me money. Biden has done nothing but lose it.

Last edited:
This is super easy to answer. Since Biden has been in office I’ve lost over $200,000 dollars in market value (and my performance was only down single digits) and now my money is worth less due to inflation. We all know the real inflation is over 10%… food and fuel are way up. Now there is talk of more taxation.

It wasn’t like this with the last two presidents. Obama and Trump made me money. Biden has done nothing but lose it.
Google the DJI chart for the last 10 years.

Back