Woman murdered because of a pride flag.

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
I’m sure it exists, I just don’t buy that it has the ominous influence over the every day lives of the entire world that you think it does
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ccn
Ya see there ya go again. If you don’t read what I write to you, why should I expect you read the articles you post about? I never said you were lying about stuff. I just posted earlier today in this very conversation that the articles you post have a shred of truth to them. You just take that bit of truth and turn it in to shit with linking it to horseshit theories
As is ALWAYS THE CASE you do exactly what YOU LEFTISTS ALWAYS DO which is NEVER EVER being able to provide a single example to any of your claims .

Will you leftists ever get something correct ? The answer is a resounding no, because you never ever learn from your mistakes . Posting never ending mainstream media links is proof.

ccn- 182
Libtards - 0

I’m sure it exists, I just don’t buy that it has the ominous influence over the every day lives of the entire world that you think it does
I think I'm going to frame that response that's how incomprehensible it is ha ha ha ha `

It's as obvious as obvious can possibly get that I'm dealing with people who have IQ's hovering around 70.

Well Duh, of course it wasn't formulated by members of the WEF OMG LOL. Another dead giveaway to not having a clue what the WEF is .

I really don’t pay attention to that crap man. I work 7 days a week and have a family. Reading semi-psychotic pseudo-political ramblings is not how I like to unwind at the end of the day.
I don't believe conspiracy crap but this is what government wants. Work the shit out of people so they are too exhausted to look into who's in charge.

Ya see there ya go again. If you don’t read what I write to you
See that's why I don't bother with him and a few others here anymore and just sling shit back at them. Typing out a rational well articulated response is just wasting your own time. I tried for a while at one point and finally just said screw it.

Well Duh, of course it wasn't formulated by members of the WEF OMG LOL. Another dead giveaway to not having a clue what the WEF is .
That’s my point. If they didn’t help create it, why do they have intimate knowledge of it’s nefarious purpose?

See that's why I don't bother with him and a few others here anymore and just sling shit back at them. Typing out a rational well articulated response is just wasting your own time. I tried for a while at one point and finally just said screw it.

As an able minded person I almost feel bad about engaging sometimes, but as previously mentioned, I’m overworked, stressed and need some mindless relief lol.

Any name or description of the perp released yet or are we just brushing this one under the rug again?

It did in this case. The shooter was ranting about gay people, ripped down the flag and then shot and killed Lauri. Simple as that. There were eyewitnesses.
So you knew her personally? Sorry bro...that's gotta be tough. We see these things on tv but when it happens to someone you know, or where you live...really strikes a chord down deep.

Back