Woman murdered because of a pride flag.

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
My God , now this right here folks is the definition of brain scrubbing success . Even the dumbest of the dumb know all about the WEF . "Wow" LOL
I really don’t pay attention to that crap man. I work 7 days a week and have a family. Reading semi-psychotic pseudo-political ramblings is not how I like to unwind at the end of the day.

That crap LOL. Dude , how in God's name can you not know who controls the world ? You've had tons of time to develop your political views, you have talked about your beliefs at length but don't know anything about the WEF.

In fairness to you , the mainstream media if that's where you get all your info also never talks about it so people who get their info from the mainstream won't have a clue .

If that's the case I apologize.

It did in this case. The shooter was ranting about gay people, ripped down the flag and then shot and killed Lauri. Simple as that. There were eyewitnesses.
Okay? Again, murder happens. That fact that it was over sexuality doesn't make it more or less sad. People get killed all of the time over craziness and stupid reasons. People get killed over food, seats, comments, clothes, opinions, sitting in traffic. The sexuality part doesn't make it any more or less newsworthy. To lead the story "over pride flag" diminishes other sensless murders that don't fit this election cycles agenda. 1 or even a few is not a trend in a population of 350,000,000 nor is it indicative of any war on gays.

That crap LOL. Dude , how in God's name can you not know who controls the world ? You've had tons of time to develop your political views, you have talked about your beliefs at length but don't know anything about the WEF.

In fairness to you , the mainstream media if that's where you get all your info also never talks about it so people who get their info from the mainstream won't have a clue .

If that's the case I apologize.

You gotta get over the mainstream media stuff man. I’ve told you countless times the closest thing to the news that I watch is my local cable station on an occasional Sunday morning.
I get my news by talking to people. I like to use the stuff you say here to get a good laugh amongst coworkers

You gotta get over the mainstream media stuff man. I’ve told you countless times the closest thing to the news that I watch is my local cable station on an occasional Sunday morning.
I get my news by talking to people. I like to use the stuff you say here to get a good laugh amongst coworkers
Here's the problem for you , every single thing I've posted has never been proven incorrect a single time despite all you leftists insisting it's propaganda . That's a big problem for your side.

Before I post something I already know its accurate and cannot be proven wrong and the info is backed up by other sources.

There's a very good reason that not a single one of you has ever been able to come up with an example that proves anything I've posted is in fact not accurate . I've asked your side to do so for months and NOTHING .

I'm never going to stop proving that the mainstream media never tells the truth so don't bother asking me to stop . If you don't care about it ignore it but there are people out there that appreciate knowing that what the mainstream is reporting is not true.

So you say you listen to and get your info from local news , who the fuck do you think they're affiliated with and get their info from ?

Here's the problem for you , every single thing I've posted has never been proven incorrect a single time despite all you leftists insisting it's propaganda . That's a big problem for your side.

Before I post something I already know its accurate and cannot be proven wrong and the info is backed up by other sources.

There's a very good reason that not a single one of you has ever been able to come up with an example that proves anything I've posted is in fact not accurate . I've asked your side to do so for months and NOTHING .

I'm never going to stop proving that the mainstream media never tells the truth so don't bother asking me to stop . If you don't care about it ignore it but there are people out there that appreciate knowing that what the mainstream is reporting is not true.

So you say you listen to and get your info from local news , who the fuck do you think they're affiliated with and get their info from ?

Well my local news really just reports on local stuff, so I don’t think any big wigs give a fuck about ice cream night at the baseball stadium.

And I’ve already mentioned, many times in many different fashions, that your request to “prove you wrong” is fruitless, because things cannot be proven to not be happening. For instance I could say that Edward Van Halen was a lizard person from the future, sent to blend in with humans and play guitar.

There is absolutely nothing you can say that would prove me wrong. No matter what you said I can respond with “you just don’t want to accept the truth”.

See how that works? It’s what you do everyday

Well my local news really just reports on local stuff, so I don’t think any big wigs give a fuck about ice cream night at the baseball stadium.

And I’ve already mentioned, many times in many different fashions, that your request to “prove you wrong” is fruitless, because things cannot be proven to not be happening. For instance I could say that Edward Van Halen was a lizard person from the future, sent to blend in with humans and play guitar.

There is absolutely nothing you can say that would prove me wrong. No matter what you said I can respond with “you just don’t want to accept the truth”.

See how that works? It’s what you do everyday
Come back to reality for God's sakes . That above comment has got to be one of the most ridiculously absurd asinine comments ever LOL.

Everything that I've ever posted is easily provable but not a single one of you has ever even attempted to look into it because that's what ALL LIBERALS do . It's easily provable that the governor of Hawaii said exactly what I posted he said but instead of bothering to look it up and find out liberals just write it off ass not true . That's what Tonehead does , it's what you always do , it's what Stripped Anus always does and what Tranny and B&C does .

Then as is always the case when you say it's not true I always come back and provide indisputable evidence that it is true . When that happens all you leftists do the exact same thing . You drop the topic completely and disappear .

Stop lying about shit .

I believe you think it's true , you're after all the one who believes the below so severe retardation runs in your family for sure.

Jesus was transgender. That’s a biological fact.

Come back to reality for God's sakes . That above comment has got to be one of the most ridiculously absurd asinine comments ever LOL.

Everything that I've ever posted is easily provable but not a single one of you has ever even attempted to look into it because that's what ALL LIBERALS do . It's easily provable that the governor of Hawaii said exactly what I posted he said but instead of bothering to look it up and find out liberals just write it off ass not true . That's what Tonehead does , it's what you always do , it's what Stripped Anus always does and what Tranny and B&C does .

Then as is always the case when you say it's not true I always come back and provide indisputable evidence that it is true . When that happens all you leftists do the exact same thing . You drop the topic completely and disappear .

Stop lying about shit .

Ya see there ya go again. If you don’t read what I write to you, why should I expect you read the articles you post about? I never said you were lying about stuff. I just posted earlier today in this very conversation that the articles you post have a shred of truth to them. You just take that bit of truth and turn it in to shit with linking it to horseshit theories

there was a back and forth in this thread to demonstrated the phenomena beautifully.

Woman killed by person taking down her pride flag : FACT

Person who killed the lady was angry about the pride flag : FACT

the anti pride movement is murdering all pride supporters : not fact

The third one is where articles turn in to bullshit articles. They cannot be disproven because they start from an actual event. It is the extra propaganda that makes them bullshit

I’m not sure how much more cleaner I can explain it. If you want to disagree with me that is fine, but please disagree with things I actually post. I don’t take offense to the event(s) being reported, I take offense to the journalistic integrity of someone trying to make connections that aren’t necessarily there, when they should be reporting on actual events and only actual events

Last edited:
Okay? Again, murder happens. That fact that it was over sexuality doesn't make it more or less sad. People get killed all of the time over craziness and stupid reasons. People get killed over food, seats, comments, clothes, opinions, sitting in traffic. The sexuality part doesn't make it any more or less newsworthy. To lead the story "over pride flag" diminishes other sensless murders that don't fit this election cycles agenda. 1 or even a few is not a trend in a population of 350,000,000 nor is it indicative of any war on gays.
It happened about 10 miles from us. We're going to the vigil.

Never heard of it other than here. I choose to not visit nonsense news sites.
So you think the World Economic forum is just a conspiracy theory and only discussed on nonsense sites is that right LOL.

Let me tell you something thats very very unfortunate for you and Aynirar . If you were familiar with the WEF you would have NEVER EVER submitted to the death jab . The people that refused to take it are all very very familiar with the WEF .

It was the WEF that were openly admitting that the mRNA jab's are strictly for depopulation . The mainstream media intentionally refused to report those facts .

So you think the World Economic forum is just a conspiracy theory and only discussed on nonsense sites is that right LOL.

Let me tell you something thats very very unfortunate for you and Aynirar . If you were familiar with the WEF you would have NEVER EVER submitted to the death jab . The people that refused to take it are all very very familiar with the WEF .

It was the WEF that were openly admitting that the mRNA jab's are strictly for depopulation . The mainstream media intentionally refused to report those facts .
These trolls here are willfully ignorant.

:cool:

I’m sure it exists, I just don’t buy that it has the ominous influence over the every day lives of the entire world that you think it does

Back