A little LBGTQ fodder

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
Hey, Painter,
I’ve seen this picture on here before but, that’s not really him is it?😂🤔
Yes, that's me.

Picasso has a stash of my pic's in his spank bank. Pretty fucking gay to keep half naked pics of another man on your computer, don't you think?

Wait, he considers me a Tranny now, so even worse :hys:

I have not received any PM's from Donnie Boy

Seymour Parrish :D

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ffb4f08d3-5ba2-476e-9091-92e73cddebd1_1200x800.webp

:lol:

That's it. I literally just watched this last week. Creepy. But good.

Yes, that's me.

Picasso has a stash of my pic's in his spank bank. Pretty fucking gay to keep half naked pics of another man on your computer, don't you think?

Nah, they’re all in the same locations you originally posted them faggot, nowhere else. What’s really gay is the fact that you post half naked pictures of yourself on a forum that’s predominantly dudes. I just like pointing out what a real flaming homo you are. You might even find a companion among all these lib queers you seem to be so fond of. :hys:

😂👍
Do you know how many people he has messaged on here, trying to befriend them?!
You would be surprised dude, it’s TGP all over again. He does this on all the gear forums.
I guess this is inevitable when your view points are fucking ridiculous nonsense. You try to gain as much traction and support as you can.
Even with his alts too, he’s really fucked up.

Yes, that's me.

So, you are transgender?
Or you just joking.
Sorry, I totally missed this😳

Nah, they’re all in the same locations you posted them faggot. What’s really gay is the fact that you post half naked pictures of yourself on a forum that’s predominantly dudes. :hys:

I was initially asked to post a pic with my shirt off by one of your MAGA buddies. I just complied. I think it was @CoolGuitarGear

Even with his alts too, he’s really fucked up.
Of course😉
He’s done this same schtick on MANY gear forums for years.
I learned how sick he really is on TGP.
He spent unbelievable amounts of time just picking fights, baiting and trolling good innocent people on there.
I’m not totally certain, but one reputable friend of mine who is close with one of tgp dudes there said he was on his 7th ID at one point.

Last edited:
This is a really weird thread and also a weird topic :dunno:
The original post is most certainly a fantasy that didn't happen. This nonsense make pretend virtue signalling was all the rage on twitter for a minute. OP didn't get the memo that people were onto it. He's nothing more than a sociopath happily willing to victimize young girls in order to be edgy and controversial. Dude changes his avatar twice a day, posts all of "his" personal pictures, but didn't have a pic of that drawing he's so proud of. 100% BS.

The original post is most certainly a fantasy that didn't happen. This nonsense make pretend virtue signalling was all the rage on twitter for a minute. OP didn't get the memo that people were onto it. He's nothing more than a sociopath happily willing to victimize young girls in order to be edgy and controversial. Dude changes his avatar twice a day, posts all of "his" personal pictures, but didn't have a pic of that drawing he's so proud of. 100% BS.

You got that right, Kitty👌💥

Back