Biden tests positive for COVID

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
Yes. This study was not groundbreaking. People already knew that aerosols cooled the earth. This is written right in the study dude. Black and white
Yes, I knew that too, but I asked you where it was predicted that earth temps would increase when human emissions decreased.

What facts are you bringing up that I respond to with a story?

The moon landing(s) come to mind first. Thinking that climate change is a leftist agenda when it’s a hundred year old theory.
Should I keep going?

Yes, I knew that too, but I asked you where it was predicted that earth temps would increase when human emissions decreased.
Dude this is why I’m condescending to you. The people doing the test predicted it would happen. That is why they did the test lol. Your statements consistently prove yourself wrong

The moon landing(s) come to mind first. Thinking that climate change is a leftist agenda when it’s a hundred year old theory.
Should I keep going?
Jeez dude, we were talking about the study. I was asking with respect to the study. Remember how I just said you like to conflate or confuse when you’re backed in a corner?

People did land on the moon.

I see science as leftist, they mostly deny the existence of God so why should I take them seriously? They think they can gain eternity through technological means outside of Christ. They have an agenda and it is an anti christ agenda, meanwhile the right clings to a worldly version of the christian faith and seeks to bring about the Kingdom using their own hands. They are similarly misguided and they are also cloaked in robes of false righteousness.

Jeez dude, we were talking about the study. I was asking with respect to the study. Remember how I just said you like to conflate or confuse when you’re backed in a corner?

I don’t really know what you are asking. If you are saying that study proves that greenhouse gases do not warm the earth, that’s fine. But the leader of the study would disagree with you. After that I don’t really know what you are looking for out of me

Dude this is why I’m condescending to you. The people doing the test predicted it would happen. That is why they did the test lol. Your statements consistently prove yourself wrong
OMG bro, that’s not what the study was. That’s what the study found. So yes you could say they predicted as in tested their hypothesis if you want.

I don’t really know what you are asking. If you are saying that study proves that greenhouse gases do not warm the earth, that’s fine. But the leader of the study would disagree with you. After that I don’t really know what you are looking for out of me
If you posted a little less you might be able to keep up with the discussion. We’re talking about the study and you said that I responded with stories to your “facts”. I asked for clarification.

Sorry, late 2020, after the warming effect was observable.

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2020GL091805
Same study but different link and write up than what I remember. But I’ll give give it a read. Off the bat it mentions a study from 1977 that says decreased aerosols would warm the planet though.
Also be careful of your use of “observable”. These tests were strictly done using models. There is nothing wrong with that, but remember that as someone who has said models should not be trusted, or rather not real data.
I remember reading in the original link that the differences were too small to measure using actual observations.

Anyways I’ll get back to reading it

Off the bat it mentions a study from 1977 that says decreased aerosols would warm the planet though.
Also be careful of your use of “observable”. These tests were strictly done using models.
Remember, I’m not disputing that aerosols or particulates were known to cool the planet. That’s not controversial. What I have never heard predicted is that reducing human emissions would warm the planet. The models were used to gauge the impact, not measure temps afaik.

Remember, I’m not disputing that aerosols or particulates were known to cool the planet. That’s not controversial. What I have never heard predicted is that reducing human emissions would warm the planet. The models were used to gauge the impact, not measure temps afaik.

Well if you want to keep it that simple you should read the conclusion lol. They make it very clear that the change in temps were less than would be excepted from just the weather being the weather.

I also like that they mentioned that land temps vary much more than ocean temps, because my initial reaction to the study was it was odd they used land temps. It’s a very well done study, it just doesn’t say what you think it says.

But back to it, ok this link does not go right out and say “we believe temps will rise if we have a lockdown”. It does however note previous studies that researchers had done and compared them to what they found in this study, which strengthens my belief that the study was done to confirm previous studies and not break ground with a new one.

Anything else?

And also the lead researcher of the study. But what does he know, eh?
I just wanna know what person or group funded the study. There are like a 100 bunk environmentalist groups out there funded by Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and other rich white trash just to push the "OMG WE ARE ALL GONNA BOIL GLOBALLY" sky is falling BS.

Anything else?
Blah blah blah. Of course they don’t want this to be groundbreaking.

“COVID-19 induced lockdowns led to reductions in aerosol and precursor emissions, chiefly soot or black carbon and sulfate (SO4). This is found to reduce the human caused aerosol cooling: creating a small net warming effect on the earth in spring 2020.”

Back