Buyer drama, lets let rig talk decide.

• Thread starter Thread starter jerrydyer
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
0033.gif

gtr31":ulb4aeu1 said:
jasonP":ulb4aeu1 said:
Doesn't look like there isn't any wire insulators used on the chassis from the transformer wires?

Your right ,I would hate to think what the rest of the circuit looks like .I simply cannot get over the transformer ,and the Fact that others say "sure thats fine for $1500" I can't believe it

For $1,000 you can get a Ceriatone that's wired like it was done by Odin and Zeus themselves. :lol: :LOL:

gtr31":3pa7nib5 said:
jasonP":3pa7nib5 said:
Doesn't look like there isn't any wire insulators used on the chassis from the transformer wires?

Your right ,I would hate to think what the rest of the circuit looks like .I simply cannot get over the transformer ,and the Fact that others say "sure thats fine for $1500" I can't believe it

My thoughts exactly....

bionicmark":tvc2k77j said:
Now..while he's trying to change his tune & play the good guy...I get this email..

again , unaltered or edited even for his bad grammar. I numbered them 1, 2, 3, in the order that they were received/sent

Now with this particular email..START AT THE BOTTOM:
His true colors are shinning here. What an honest guy! (sarcasm) - You guys can choose to do business with him..I know I NEVER will again.

3.From: "jerry dyer" <jerrydyer2003@yahoo.com>
To: "Mark"
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 4:05:13 PM
Subject: Re: Paypal

I'm talking about pay pal not your credit card co. Man your thick headed. !!. Why should I allow pay pal to deduct 1019 from my account when I only owe what? $850. I dont think i should have to eat the original shipping either so I put it at $750

Thanks but life is going just fine outside of the occasional anal retentive jackass.

2. On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 12:25 PM, Mark <> wrote:
I can't even believe what I just read.
I did not rip off my credit card. They are protecting me from small business owners like yourself who do not do good business. They have already favored my side in this dispute. I spoke to Kimberly from Visa this morning and she will be removing the $200 that is not mine, which is the right thing to do. I've already received my money from the Visa chargeback. You closing your credit union account that is linked to your PayPal so they cannot hold your funds, is downright dishonest..but that's on you.. Your last statement in your email just shows you what kind of person you are. Taking money that certainly does not belong to you one bit. Good luck in life Jerry.I hope things turn around for you.

Sent from my iPhone

1.On Oct 30, 2013, at 2:19 PM, jerry dyer <jerrydyer2003@yahoo.com> wrote:

I'm sure I will win the dispute after the detailed message and documentation I sent but regardless, I disconnected my credit union from Pay Pal just to be safe.
So basically, you ripped off your own credit card. I guess I should thank you for the $800 or so?

Wow, that is just really sad. :no:

I'm thankful dealing the Kyle at Rhodes was smooth.

Just as a normal part of business there was the detailed receipt, terms, etc.

Anyway.

I can't help but think this is going to kill off business like a batch of Walter White's ricin.

The concept of putting things in print, and them potentially reappearing seems to be highlighted in the excitement delivering thread.

Note to self.... Shit can come back on a brother....

Why am I not surprised at this... I guess because every time someone does business with Mark Cameron or Jerry Dyer they get screwed

What we have here is a prick wiggling dick fight.
Seriously, my teenage daughter produces less drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back