Everybody Can Relax Now !

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
...Didn’t you notice that people wearing masks and people who were “ Vaccinated “ contracted and passed the C-19 virus as much or more than people who didn’t ?...
I'll say what you said earlier in another thread.

"Bullshit".

I didn't notice it because it didn't happen. Anecdote time: I know a couple people who are immune compromised or have a spouse who is the same. They got the shots, wore the masks, were careful and never got covid.
For the record, I am not anti vax and I certainly believe C-19 is a real thing that killed vulnerable people. The C-19 shots are not vaccinations though. And comparing them to actual vaccines such as polio and measles or whatever is dishonest and ridiculous. Those vaccines actually prevent contraction of the disease and spreading of the disease.

The C-19 shots ARE vaccines. I'm not going to bother explaining it, you can find it for yourself easily enough. You won't though.

I’m sorry that happened but it’s highly unlikely it was due to wearing a mask
@Findthetone1 Unless your wife put on an infected mask she did not get sick from it.

Do you know what a clean room is? IC chips are made in them as well as high precision optics,
and similar type stuff where even a spec of dust is lethal to the product.
Rooms are under a negative pressure too.

8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 50 weeks a year.

JA21_euv-system-in-final-assembly_48557.jpg

Computer-chip-giant-ASML-places-big-bets.jpg
Thanks for that advice, Doctors :hys: :hys:

Dude, really ?

I’m not going to fully address this because I have no desire to argue with you, but as a guy with more hours of respirator training than most, I can tell you unequivocally that N-95 masks are incapable of stopping Covid molecules from passing through them. And the vast majority of people who wear masks are not wearing N-95 level masks and they are wearing them incorrectly.
The reason surgeons wear masks is to limit the distance particles can be expelled through breath, sneezing or coughing.

Didn’t you notice that people wearing masks and people who were “ Vaccinated “ contracted and passed the C-19 virus as much or more than people who didn’t ?

Lockdowns, mask mandates and vaccinations were completely ineffective. And as usual democrats employed the Rahm Emanuel doctrine of not letting a crisis go to waste. They used the “ pandemic” to effectively oust the president and to set a dangerous precedent of massive government overreach and control over the population. Not only that but they have insured that in the event there is an actual pandemic the vast majority of people no longer have any faith or trust in politicians or government agencies. Fauci effectively turned the CDC into a joke. And yes, he is on record with a lot of other people pointing out that masks are ineffective. Though depending on what day it was he was just as likely to claim they were.

Ok, sorry buddy. I guess I did address it pretty fully.

For the record, I am not anti vax and I certainly believe C-19 is a real thing that killed vulnerable people. The C-19 shots are not vaccinations though. And comparing them to actual vaccines such as polio and measles or whatever is dishonest and ridiculous. Those vaccines actually prevent contraction of the disease and spreading of the disease.

Honestly man, there is nothing anyone can tell me that would convince me that wearing a mask would not in some way limit the spread of something. I’m not saying it’s stopping 100%, but it is better than nothing, and that was the whole point.

I’m willing to bet if anyone here was sitting next a person that they knew had a deadly virus, and that dude was holding a mask in his hand coughing his brains out, you would think “hey, do you mind putting that mask on?

I blame the internet.
In the old days we just did what doctors told us to do.

These days we search the web to find a crackpot to tell us the doctors are wrong.
Then we find a few dozen other links and post them on Rig Talk to try and convince
everyone else to ignore doctors and listen to crack pots instead.

Honestly man, there is nothing anyone can tell me that would convince me that wearing a mask would not in some way limit the spread of something. I’m not saying it’s stopping 100%, but it is better than nothing, and that was the whole point.

I’m willing to bet if anyone here was sitting next a person that they knew had a deadly virus, and that dude was holding a mask in his hand coughing his brains out, you would think “hey, do you mind putting that mask on?
By all means, mask up and boost up!

What an idiot :hys: This was happening during a "pandemic" 🤡🤣

530c37b5-e996-46df-9464-a9b6740371f5.jpg

Yes, I remember this was happening 100% of the time during the pandemic,. HAHA. You're easily the king dumbass on this site, too bad you weren't included in the poll :hys:

Back