Everybody Can Relax Now !

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
I'll say what you said earlier in another thread.

"Bullshit".

I didn't notice it because it didn't happen. Anecdote time: I know a couple people who are immune compromised or have a spouse who is the same. They got the shots, wore the masks, were careful and never got covid.

The C-19 shots ARE vaccines. I'm not going to bother explaining it, you can find it for yourself easily enough. You won't though.
That’s some bullshit there. It doesn’t vaccinate you so it isn’t a vaccine. And if you insist on calling it one we can settle on “ it’s not an effective vaccine. You can trot out all the cases you want, I personally know a bunch of people who were fully vaccinated and got Covid. And I also know some people that were never vaccinated and never got Covid. What does that prove. Not fucking much. Other than it’s not a vaccine if it doesn’t prevent you from getting it. But I get it. You guys would swear grass was blue if it fit your narrative.

I blame the internet.
In the old days we just did what doctors told us to do.

These days we search the web to find a crackpot to tell us the doctors are wrong.
Then we find a few dozen other links and post them on Rig Talk to try and convince
everyone else to ignore doctors and listen to crack pots instead.
In the old days doctors didn’t make money off drug companies.

That’s some bullshit there. It doesn’t vaccinate you so it isn’t a vaccine. And if you insist on calling it one we can settle on “ it’s not an effective vaccine. You can trot out all the cases you want, I personally know a bunch of people who were fully vaccinated and got Covid. And I also know some people that were never vaccinated and never got Covid. What does that prove. Not fucking much. Other than it’s not a vaccine if it doesn’t prevent you from getting it. But I get it. You guys would swear grass was blue if it fit your narrative.
Floyd I know you're smarter than this. You being intentionally obstinate is frustrating.

You KNOW that Covid is more like the common cold or the flu than Measles or Polio. It's a quickly mutating virus and of course a vaccine can't prevent infections from a new mutation.

And if everyone would have been vaccinated to start with the probability of the virus getting passed on and mutating would be exponentially smaller. Resistance to vaccination made the original vaccines less effective. So, thank you to all the anti vaxers who exacerbated the number of deaths due to their ignorance.

You know that Covid is more like the common cold or the flu than Measles or Polio.

This is where the internet is a good thing. This shit is so easy to research.

I didn't really know the difference between an aerosol bug and an airborne one until Covid.

Floyd I know you're smarter than this. You being intentionally obstinate is frustrating.

You KNOW that Covid is more like the common cold or the flu than Measles or Polio. It's a quickly mutating virus and of course a vaccine can't prevent infections from a new mutation.

And if everyone would have been vaccinated to start with the probability of the virus getting passed on and mutating would be exponentially smaller. Resistance to vaccination made the original vaccines less effective. So, thank you to all the anti vaxers who exacerbated the number of deaths due to their ignorance.
Then why isn't there a working vaccine for the common cold?

There is no “common” cold. There’s millions of them. Dumbass.
giphy.gif

Back