Everybody Can Relax Now !

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
You need to tell me. There's literally hundreds of sources. I don't want to waste my time.

How about the Karolinska Institute in Sweden?

I'm assuming you're worried that I'd just dismiss anything you post as not credible, fake, or something along those lines. I evaluate based on the merits of the study itself, not necessarily where it was published; provided the data wasn't maliciously corrupted to justify results or push an agenda. Just post a couple of the stats you have with the source so I can read how the figures were derived. If it was done properly then the data should hold up on its own regardless of where it was posted.

I evaluate based on the merits of the study itself, not necessarily where it was published; provided the data wasn't maliciously corrupted to justify results or push an agenda.

Wait, how does that work then?
Do you already have some data you are going to use to check whatever I post up against?
What criteria would you use to determine malicious methods?

Almost seems like you already have your mind made up and it simply wouldn't matter what I post.
i.e., a waste of my time.

Pelosi and Newsom are related...

image0%20(9).jpeg

Do you already have some data you are going to use to check whatever I post up against?

Almost seems like you already have your mind made up and it simply wouldn't matter what I post.

You, on this forum is a waste of our time.

Lol

Guess I'm talking to myself. I searched for the numbers and I get the "authories in facts", fact-check.org, politifact, USA today, and they all say a grand total of 8 politicians have died of covid...

They make sure to list Herman Cain as the primary death.

So a whopping 8.

How does reading, understanding and interpreting data then determining if the study/results are sound or not work? I don't think I can can teach critical thinking to you.

I don't ever consider the exchange of ideas a waste of time. Do you? I'm not really sure why it's so complicated for you to post a couple of links; provided you have something to post in the first place.

How does reading, understanding and interpreting data then determining if the study/results are sound or not work? I don't think I can can teach critical thinking to you.

I don't ever consider the exchange of ideas a waste of time. Do you? I'm not really sure why it's so complicated for you to post a couple of links; provided you have something to post in the first place.
This is the same game he's been playing for years.

Put him on ignore. You'll thank me later.

:ROFLMAO:

How does reading, understanding and interpreting data then determining if the study/results are sound or not work?

I'm asking you what tool you use to make this determination. You an infectious disease expert?

Governments all over the world have a secret co-ordinated plan eh? They can't even fix a fucking pothole. Lol.
It’s amazing how coordinated any entity is when they are the enemy. You should see what they think we accomplished with the 2020 election.

And two impeachments.

And a whole shitload of trials coming up.

I jokingly will tell some of the USA doomsday guys they should move to a new country.

Only half a joke though.
First take everything that they consider has been fixed, faked, ignored, conspired, kept quiet, and so on and so on.
Then estimate how many people would have to be IN of each of the plots. Across the ENTIRE country.
Being careful to eliminate any duplicity, add everything all together and you gotta figure at least, what, 75% of the
adult population is involved in some manner, shape, or form?

With those odds already stacked against them why stay here?
They're just rolling boulders up steep hills if all the conspiracies are true.

Last edited:
I jokingly will tell some of the USA doomsday guys they should move to a new country.

Only half a joke though.
First take everything that they consider has been fixed, faked, ignored, conspired, embezzled, and so on and so on.
Then estimate how many actual US citizens would have to be IN of each of the plots.
Being careful to eliminate any duplicity, add everything all together and you gotta figure at least, what, 75% of the country
is involved in some manner, shape, or form.

With those odds already stacked against them why stay here?
They're just rolling boulders up steep hills if all the conspiracies are true.
You have it all figured out Donnie.

I'm sure all your other accounts will be here in a moment to agree.

:ROFLMAO:

I'm asking you what tool you use to make this determination. You an infectious disease expert?
Again, it's called critical thinking with an understanding of scientific method. And no, I'm not an expert in infectious diseases. But I do work in a related field with several who are.

Anyway, I tried again to oblige you with an intelligent, rational conversation. As per your usual M.O. you just talk in nonsensical circles, continually move the goalposts, and avoid the subject at hand.

It's become more than blatantly obvious thal you lack the skills to converse on any intellectual level. I'm out. Good luck with life.

I find it hilarious that the famed lefty in your avatar wouldn’t have pissed on you even if you were on fire.
Funny, I thought the same thing when I saw the genius in his avatar, versus the bat-shit-crazy memes and links he posts all day. It creates quite a mindgame.

Again, it's called critical thinking with an understanding of scientific method. And no, I'm not an expert in infectious diseases. But I do work in a related field with several who are.

Anyway, I tried again to oblige you with an intelligent, rational conversation. As per your usual M.O. you just talk in nonsensical circles, continually move the goalposts, and avoid the subject at hand.

It's become more than blatantly obvious thal you lack the skills to converse on any intellectual level. I'm out. Good luck with life.

Agreed👍

Back