Is Randall Smith no longer with Mesa?

• Thread starter Thread starter IIBornotIIB
  • Start date Start date
All the OG Mesa's will go up in value.. I wish I could have acquired a MIV in my lifetime, but it didn't happen.
I'll be holding onto my Fryettes..

This is true. There's a reissue 2 channel recto and a reissue C+ coming. A lot of us already know this. My guitar tech is an amp play tester and has already tested them.
....Aand? Uh, well, what was his impression????

We're waiting......:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Soooo, did he retire or what? I cant find anything about this anywhere. It seems like it would be bigger news.

Jeesh - really? Mesa without Randall Smith is kinda like Rivera Amps without Paul Rivera. If Gibson is cleaning house of the old guard Mesa guys, they should all get together and make their own amps ala Blackstar (former Marshall employees.)

Jeesh - really? Mesa without Randall Smith is kinda like Rivera Amps without Paul Rivera. If Gibson is cleaning house of the old guard Mesa guys, they should all get together and make their own amps ala Blackstar (former Marshall employees.)
This! They should call themselves LMM amps...Low Mid Madness.
You're welcome.

Ryan "Fluff" Bruce just said on a MB facebook group that Randall was fired, and that his employees were told he retired but no one believes that. He has a you tuber reputation to defend so its quite the claim. still no official word, but there probably won't be.
I think he has since then deleted his comment. I cannot find it anymore.
Luckily I took a screenshot just in case 😂

This is true. There's a reissue 2 channel recto and a reissue C+ coming. A lot of us already know this. My guitar tech is an amp play tester and has already tested them.
And what did he have to say? Has he played a real 2C+ ?

I always thought Bendinelli Amps had a nice ring to it. Maybe cover them in Ferrari red tolex.

Nice retirement fund.
Thanks! But wait there's more!
IMG_7370.jpeg
IMG_7371.gif

just based on some of my own personal experiences.. im gonna guess he half heartedly sold the company to Gibson, they probably put some kind of clause in the sale where they give him some title to remain in the company, Gibson now is probably and rightfully looking to move their people in with their agenda, Randall isnt liking that and thinks hes still in charge, wont go away and basically needed to be removed.

When you come to a fork in the road take it.

Someone mentioned earlier he had a 1 year non compete clause. It might take over a year for Randall to clear his mind, think of a new amp and start production. Mark Bartel is a perfect example.

^I thought he wanted to retire? He probably stayed on as part of the transition. Not sure why everyone is in such an uproar. Is it really that surprising? :dunno:

And not a cord or cable in sight :LOL:

j/k I kid I kid. I couldn't help myself :D Nice collection my man.
My favorite c+ is an HR combo. It's cute that everyone thinks the Graphic EQ c+'s are better! 😂
IMG_7376.jpeg

When you come to a fork in the road take it.

Someone mentioned earlier he had a 1 year non compete clause. It might take over a year for Randall to clear his mind, think of a new amp and start production. Mark Bartel is a perfect example.
My hope is that he will do at least one or two final amps before his age catches up to him.
Something that brings us back to the golden age, like coming full circle.

Back