New MXR Randy Rhoads pedal... GONE

• Thread starter Thread starter espquade
  • Start date Start date
Dude your videos are obviously you playing beginner blues licks with awkward vibrato, and then struggling valiantly to do anything above and beyond that, with a ton of clammed notes, inarticulation, and a lack of coordination between your right and left hand when you play anything above 8th notes at 120 bpm.

Which is fine, it's just the absolutely unhinged delusion that's interesting to me, in a dunning-kruger effect type of way.
I know you didn't watch the videos because this is exact opposite of feedback everyone else here has given me- apart from the wrist positioning. I don't think you watched the videos but I'll humor you and give you a chance here, what video are you talking about specifically? And I'd love for you to post you doing better to show me how to correct it, you know since you know so much :)

Again, this is much faster than 120bpm, I don't seem like I'm struggling.

That's one of the videos you "ignored" but I'm reposting to show whoever else how full of bs you are.

Here's some blues basic stuff, something tells me you'll call it horrible though you don't actually know the blues scale and couldn't replicate what I'm doing if your life depended on, and yet it's faster than 120bpm and I'm not struggling lmao

More blues stuff:

I know you're trolling but I expect you to watch and give some valid criticism/feedback like an adult at some point. I think you should worry more about your technique and ability before trying to troll others about theirs tbh.
I've started playing classical/Spanish as well since a year or two and after playing guitar for 30 years, I actually went back to my original guitar teacher (who is now on the bring of retiring and taught me the electric guitar in my teenage years) to teach me Spanish guitar. Sort of full circle...
Working on the wrist positioning!

Something I did on a whim so it's messy but fun. I like how this piece goes from 6/8 to 4/4 and shifts from mixolydian to Harmonic Minor. Almost has a Pirate sea chanty vibe lol

Last edited:
What exactly did I lie about? Lol You keep making strange claims but they're a bit all over the place. You and Dan are complete bullshitters and lists, I've literally proved you guys wrong countless times 😆 🤣 😂

Happy Birthday bitch!

It's strange that you call me Andy Dick who's labeled a pedophile but yet when I do the same you whine like a bitch lol

That's a guest room, meaning that people stay there when they visit us. There's a TV, video game systems and what have you. According to YouTube analytics, age 30-50 I guess.

Ahhh so you're a trans as well, now I see.... this is starting to make more sense.

Holy shit, not just a weak ego, but you're actually psychotic.
I'm sure companies are stumbling over themselves to send you gear. :rolleyes:
Can a mod please move this garbage thread to OTC?

Holy shit, not just a weak ego, but you're actually psychotic.
I'm sure companies are stumbling over themselves to send you gear. :rolleyes:
Can a mod please move this garbage thread to OTC?
You're the psychotic one, quit backpedaling. You don't like being called out and proven wrong, don't act like a bitch and talk shit in the first place. It's simple or you can block me, nobody is putting a gun to your head to keep trolling.

All night, you and the other troll have been commenting shit and then acting like you didn't as if readers aren't smart enough to know who's actually trolling and going full retard. Japetus already knows that I've tried my best to get this thread back on track, and you all keep bringing it to me. Even if I disappear for awhile and yet say I'm the one lol Shits hilarious!

Last edited:
You're the psychotic one, quit backpedaling. You don't like being called out and proven wrong, don't act like a bitch and talk shit in the first place. It's simple or you can block me, nobody is putting a gun to your head to keep trolling.

All night, you and the other troll have been commenting shit and then acting like you didn't as if readers aren't smart enough to know who's actually trolling and going full retard. It's hilarious!

Yeah, it's not like they can go back and read this thread :rolleyes:
Is gaslighting a normal part of your personality?
You should probably seek some help.

Yeah, it's not like they can go back and read this thread :rolleyes:
Is gaslighting a normal part of your personality?
You should probably seek some help.
They already have. Something must not be right with you, maybe you and the other guy suffer from some type of mental disorder. Japetus and I already had a conversation, regardless of if you believe it or not. As I said, it's hilarious you try so hard to defy reality.

Again, this is much faster than 120bpm, I don't seem like I'm struggling.

That's one of the videos you "ignored" but I'm reposting to show whoever else how full of bs you are.

No, I didn't ignore it, that what I was talking about with the ben eller video.

This one:

Dude, you really don't think you're struggling with that? You think that totally kicks ass?

I'm honestly not trying to be mean here. Your picking and your fretted notes aren't in sync.

I actually can't even tell if it's actually harmonic minor. Especially with...whatever the last two notes and bend are.

Because youre flailing around, icarus-ing, instead of playing controlled and in your wheelhouse and then building up the speed

No, I didn't ignore it, that what I was talking about with the ben eller video.
When I first posted the videos you said you ignored all of then, so I was just going by that.
This one:

Dude, you really don't think you're struggling with that? You think that totally kicks ass?

I've seen your videos and no offense but you're far worse with timing and struggling with this than me, that's why I think you're trolling.
I'm honestly not trying to be mean here. Your picking and your fretted notes aren't in sync.
Lol Okay, again, this coming from someone who specializes in 3 two-finger standard rock formation songs.
I actually can't even tell if it's actually harmonic minor. Especially with...whatever the last two notes and bend are.
That's the issue. You can't tell because you don't know the Harmonic scale vs the mixolydian. I'm betting you wouldn't be able to tell the difference of anyone playing a major scale and harmonic minor scale in a standard tuning/Drop tuned metal song.
Because youre flailing around, icarus-ing, instead of playing controlled and in your wheelhouse and then building up the speed
Interesting. Well thanks for all that but that'snot my wheel house, my wheelhouse is church music with major scale, much harder than 3 chord drop/standard metal stuff as it demands much more attention to timing and technique while while a bit delicate. Hope you are having a good night!

I've seen your videos and no offense but you're far worse with timing and struggling with this than me, that's why I think you're trolling.

That's the issue. You can't tell because you don't know the Harmonic scale vs the mixolydian.

Dude, this what the harmonic minor is supposed to sound like.

They already have. Something must not be right with you, maybe you and the other guy suffer from some type of mental disorder. Japetus and I already had a conversation, regardless of if you believe it or not. As I said, it's hilarious you try so hard to defy reality.
Yeah, and in that conversation I told you to stop responding and ignore it if it bothers you. If you keep dealing it, expect to get it back.

Dude, this what the harmonic minor is supposed to sound like.

Harmonic minor scale originates from classical, not metal, it's not "supposed to sound" like that, just does in metal. Plus, that's not to far from from one of the metal lick videos you ignored.

Yeah, and in that conversation I told you to stop responding and ignore it if it bothers you. If you keep dealing it, expect to get it back.
Actually it doesn't bother me. The only thing is that they're delusional enough to claim they didn't obsess and write comments about me when I wasn't here lol

Harmonic minor scale originates from classical, not metal, it's not "supposed to sound" like that, just does in metal. Plus, that's not to far from from one of the metal lick videos you ignored.

Accenting the raised seventh is literally what makes it harmonic minor.

It doesn't have anything to do with the genre.

Actually it doesn't bother me. The only thing is that they're delusional enough to claim they didn't obsess and write comments about me when I wasn't here lol

Fairly certain that you're the only person in this thread obsessing over anything.
No one actually cares what you say or do.
You just have a very fragile ego.
It's why you post videos of "proof" as if we're all going to suddenly think you're some impressive cool guy.
The cash video might be the most desperate and laughable thing I've ever seen on a forum.
I can see why Andy Dick is your spirit animal.

Yeah, script is stupid money. But still cheaper than the RR. I'm guessing the reissue or newer ones fix the volume complaints and that is why it is more present when you A/B them. I plan to use my GE-10, close enough for me. Would love to hunt down an altec though.
The Script one I had was really good, this Block is ok. May have been different or just tolerance, will never know. The RI reg model sounds different too. Never really had any volume issues really, seems unity is 3:00. Any eq is probably fine, the MXR a buddy lent me to try. Iron Maiden and Accept are a couple others that used these, no bees there.

Fairly certain that you're the only person in this thread obsessing over anything.
No one actually cares what you say or do.
You just have a very fragile ego.
It's why you post videos of "proof" as if we're all going to suddenly think you're some impressive cool guy.
The cash video might be the most desperate and laughable thing I've ever seen on a forum.
I can see why Andy Dick is your spirit animal.
Agreed. Bro defines beta male

Lol you guys are out of hand...back and forth dick jousting. Is any of this gonna get mxr to do another run of polkadots????
I am so ready for some dick jousting!

20242816_220944.jpg

Back