New MXR Randy Rhoads pedal... GONE

• Thread starter Thread starter espquade
  • Start date Start date
I actually think he might be seriously mentally ill

I mean, he's aged seven years since posting at the PRS forum back in the spring of 2024.
Full troll mode there.
Seems kind of tame here, in comparison.

I mean, he's aged seven years since posting at the PRS forum back in the spring of 2024.
Full troll mode there.
Seems kind of tame here, in comparison.
That may have been you, someone created fake accounts of me there, wouldn't doubt if that was you or maybe someone else here who is also active there.
Accenting the raised seventh is literally what makes it harmonic minor.

It doesn't have anything to do with the genre.
Didn't say it did. Simply was saying that your lack 2uth musical experience makes you presume how it sounds vs actually knowing how it sounds in any context with any genre.
I've honestly never encountered anyone this delusional about their guitar playing

Like if he honest to God thinks his harmonic minor clip

Sounds like mine

Plus apparently I don't know what harmonic minor sounds like

I actually think he might be seriously mentally ill

Ahhh here we go with indirect insults. You're probably just angry because I could play something you couldn't.

And never said it sounded like yours, this is where your closed mindedness comes out to light. You're so bent on making me look like a bad guy and asking yourself the hero that you literally need validation from other members to make you look like you know what you're talking about.

Of course both examples are completely different. Never claimed that my example was like yours but just because you've never heard harmonic minor applied this way, never make it untrue. You're truly the delusional one.

For example, here is a 6/8 x 4/4 classical piece that shifts from harmonic minor to mixolydian scale, I highly doubt you can tell me where the scale changes to the other. And this fact doesn't surprise me.

Best of all, you're not picking out exactly what you think makes my stuff non-harmonic minor, all you're doing is throwing insults without any explanation of music theory to back your claim. That's probably because it IS the harmonic scale.

Last edited:
Didn't say it did. Simply was saying that your lack 2uth musical experience makes you presume how it sounds vs actually knowing how it sounds in any context with any genre.

Ahhh here we go with indirect insults. You're probably just angry because I could play something you couldn't.

Can you play the victim anymore than you do?

And never said it sounded like yours, this is where your closed mindedness comes out to light. You're so bent on making me look like a bad guy and asking yourself the hero that you literally need validation from other members to make you look like you know what you're talking about.

Of course both examples are completely different. Never claimed that my example was like yours but just because you've never heard harmonic minor applied this way, never make it untrue. You're truly the delusional one.

For example, here is a 6/8 x 4/4 classical piece that shifts from harmonic minor to mixolydian scale, I highly doubt you can tell me where the scale changes to the other. And this fact doesn't surprise me.

Dude you can't bullshit me.

Are you used to just lying and bullshitting your entire life, and people just accept it because you said so?

You're terrible, and your delusions of grandeur are honestly kind of sad.

Listen to the "bend" at the end of the harmonic minor video you posted.

do you reeaaaally think you can fake being a good guitar player? To actually experienced guitar players?

Dude you can't bullshit me.

Are you used to just lying and bullshitting your entire life, and people just accept it because you said so?

You're terrible, and your delusions of grandeur are honestly kind of sad.

Listen to the "bend" at the end of the harmonic minor video you posted.

do you reeaaaally think you can fake being a good guitar player? To actually experienced guitar players?
Lol the bend was on purpose. What's wrong with it?

The only person bullshitting anyone here is you. I notice that you won't answer ANY of my questions with actual music theory, instead you just rely on trolling and insults to try to silence me. It must be embarrassing for you to keep pretending I'm such a guitar player when my weekend gig is 5k-6k people when you're stuck in a trailer with your tranny band playing for a few trailer park people.

Experienced my ass, you can only play one type of music and are trying to claim I'm horrible at everything just out of spite, trolling and jealousy. Have you recorded any albums?

Until you back up your claim with some music theory, I can't take you seriously.

Lol the bend was on purpose. What's wrong with it?

The only person bullshitting anyone here is you. I notice that you won't answer ANY of my questions with actual music theory, instead you just rely on trolling and insults to try to silence me. It must be embarrassing for you to keep pretending I'm such a guitar player when my weekend gig is 5k-6k people when you're stuck in a trailer with your tranny band playing for a few trailer park people.

Until you back up your claim with some music theory, I can't take you seriously.

Dude, you can't even PLAY NOTES and actually hear them correctly, how are you gonna bullshit about theory?

WOW DUDE KILLER FEEL BRO SO MUSICAL

Please explain the theory in this awful fucking up, you liar :ROFLMAO:

I pLAy In FrOnT oF 6k PeOpLe

yeah playing retarded beginner noise lead guitar fuckups, I'm sure

Stop trying to bullshit people who know better

It makes you look idiotic, when you could have been sympathetic.

Dude, you can't even PLAY NOTES and actually hear them correctly, how are you gonna bullshit about theory?

WOW DUDE KILLER FEEL BRO SO MUSICAL

Please explain the theory in this awful fucking up, you liar :ROFLMAO:

Okay, let's say you're right.

Let's say you actually know what you're talking about and I don't know shit like you want everyone to believe.

All I'm asking is you tell me where the scales change here is all

Thanks 😊

It makes you look idiotic, when you could have been sympathetic.
It's not hard to get involved and play in a mega church when you can do it well and I have alot of experience in P&W music.

Tell me exactly how you want me to be sympathetic towards you. I'm genuinely trying to reason and see your side here.

No bullshit but I'd like you to meet me in the middle too. It's up to you.

That may have been you, someone created fake accounts of me there, wouldn't doubt if that was you or maybe someone else here who is also active there.

Yeah, you keep saying that someone is creating fake profiles of you on every forum you've been on.
Whoever is doing it has you down to a T.
Pretty weird.
Hope they catch your identity bandit soon. :rolleyes:

Yeah, you keep saying that someone is creating fake profiles of you on every forum you've been on.
Whoever is doing it has you down to a T.
Pretty weird.
Hope they catch your identity bandit soon. :rolleyes:
An investigation was already done on TGP and when they traced the IP address it was some other location. Down to a T? Not really, they stole a user name, a profile pic and linked some videos.
I could be an amoeba and would still be smarter than you.
Sure ;)

I only wish it were true but I'd expect a witty insult at least and not a dull one.

It's not hard to get involved and play in a mega church when you can do it well and I have alot of experience in P&W music.

Yeah, apparently
Tell me exactly how you want me to be sympathetic towards you. I'm genuinely trying to reason and see your side here.

I was saying it would have been more sympathetic if you were actually aware of your limitations, but apparently you aren't aware of how embarrassing some of the stuff you posted is.

All I'm asking is you tell me where the scales change here is all

I would guess halfway through where it adds a sharp 7 because thats literally what harmonic minor is

but this is the problem - you literally just heard somewhere that this shit goes from mixolydian to harmonic minor, and you don't actually understand it

And it's really obvious to people who do understand it, that you're bullshitting and making shit up

That's what could have been sympathetic, but comes off as insane

An investigation was already done on TGP and when they traced the IP address it was some other location. Down to a T? Not really, they stole a user name, a profile pic and linked some videos.

OMG, You're too much! :ROFLMAO:
I was in Japan last night.
I landed right after you changed your username on another forum after being called out here.
Just ask the mods.

I only wish it were true but I'd expect a witty insult at least and not a dull one.

For being made of a single cell; I thought it would have been over your head, tbh. 🤷‍♀️

Yeah, apparently

I was saying it would have been more sympathetic if you were actually aware of your limitations, but apparently you aren't aware of how embarrassing some of the stuff you posted is.
Sympathetic is self aware or you mean humble? I am usually pretty humble and open minded when it comes to feedback but please remember that the first thread you replied to me on, you were rude and based your opinion on me solely because of that thread or it's comments. That is why I haven't really taken you seriously, tbh.
I would guess halfway through where it adds a sharp 7 because thats literally what harmonic minor in
Guessing is right as your unsureness is revealing.
but this is the problem - you literally just heard somewhere that this shit goes from mixolydian to harmonic minor, and you don't actually understand it

And it's really obvious to people who do understand it, that you're bullshitting and making shit up

That's what could have been sympathetic, but comes off as insane
Not at all. I understand what I'm playing perfectly well.

It started in Major scale, went to Mixolydian and then Harmonic Minor within the first 28 seconds. And it goes from 6/8 to 4/4 and back to 6/8. There's nothing wrong with the way I'm playing it, I don't think you could ever do it let alone a complex picking classical piece that requires picking out melody with a bassline of the changing root notes.

Most modern church praise and worship music uses major scale. Some people can get away with using Minor pentatonic or blues scale for it, sure. For instance, playing a song in G would use G major scale, or E minor in pentatonic or E7 Blues scales shapes. It's not rocket science and not making it up lol It's basic stuff but can only really be understood if you have music theory and experience with it.
OMG, You're too much! :ROFLMAO:
I was in Japan last night.
I landed right after you changed your username on another forum after being called out here.
Just ask the mods.

For being made of a single cell; I thought it would have been over your head, tbh. 🤷‍♀️
What forum? 😆 Sounds to me like quite a story you have there! This is the only forum I've been on lately. Sorry

And nah. You'll have to do better but don't want to stress you too much!

Back