New MXR Randy Rhoads pedal... GONE

• Thread starter Thread starter espquade
  • Start date Start date
Dunlop has confirmed to me that no more of these will be made so.. it can be the new Klon!
Such bullshit on so many levels and I agree with your statement! They could of made this in a much larger quantity considering the demand.

It's strange that you ignored but yet proceeded to give me advice on the topic altogether. The point was I know the difference and can use any scale efficienciently at any time regarding style and genre. It doesn't matter though, I'm by far the worst guitar player on the forum and will/can never improve my ability. I'm too stupid 😢 😒

Thanks anyway.

I was trying to be diplomatic about it :dunno:

The reason you're getting that kind of negativity and pushback is your RT persona/egotism/douchebaggery is vastly outstripping your playing ability in your videos - no one would be giving you any shit about your playing if you weren't actin' a fool, man.

I.E. - "hue hue i'm gonna scalp this pedal for hella profit, i got it cuz of my social mediaz guyz hue hue that means i'm kind of a big deal "

Plenty of people are more casual players here, and no one on RT gives them shit. Especially me. Or any of the other regulars who do serious gigging/touring, legitimate engineering and/or absolutely murder on guitar.

Yeah, script is stupid money. But still cheaper than the RR. I'm guessing the reissue or newer ones fix the volume complaints and that is why it is more present when you A/B them. I plan to use my GE-10, close enough for me. Would love to hunt down an altec though.
All they did was switch the A10K pot to a A100K pot ............ that gives the circuit a lot more usable volume

I was trying to be diplomatic about it :dunno:
No you weren't, go back to your first comment on the thread, you came to thread specifically to troll and target me purely from spite and jealousy. You, WizardAmpIphoneClip and NowYourePlayingWithPower couldn't had made yourselves a bigger joke, best of all I had nothing to do with it.
The reason you're getting that kind of negativity and pushback is your RT persona/egotism/douchebaggery is vastly outstripping your playing ability in your videos - no one would be giving you any shit about your playing if you weren't actin' a fool, man.
Only you and a couple others followed me to this thread from another thread to start shit. You and those 2 other trolls don't speak for the whole forum. And you've demonstrated that even if I wasn't here, you would try to make the thread about me. Hell, look how long it's been since anyone has given me shit and you still refuse to drop it lol

And no, you just can't handle that I can actually outplay you and have proven it. I can play beyond the two finger basic rock chords and the everyday open chords. That set you off from the get go and now I can't imagine how angry you must be that I can play complex classical pieces. Be honest with yourself.
I.E. - "hue hue i'm gonna scalp this pedal for hella profit, i got it cuz of my social mediaz guyz hue hue that means i'm kind of a big deal "
Never implied or gave off this vibe. I was expressing my excitement about the pedal and explained how I got it and why I haven't opened it. I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation really, and can't really be responsible for your jealousy.
Plenty of people are more casual players here, and no one on RT gives them shit. Especially me. Or any of the other regulars who do serious gigging/touring, legitimate engineering and/or absolutely murder on guitar.
I'm not giving anyone shit LOL! Read the comments since the one you left before this, everyone is okay, everyone has moved on. You're angry and upset and trying to make drama when there's no need. Seriously, nobody cares, it's time to move on and stop dragging it out. Even a couple members gave me feedback and I listened because they weren't douchey about it. It wasn't "LOL you're too fucking stupid to hold a guitar!!" But rather "Damn it's impressive, you remind me of me but you should/can work on this". You could take notes.

Seriously you can let it go, you don't have to do this to yourself. It's only a prison for you. You'll feel better when you stop :)

Last edited:
All they did was switch the A10K pot to a A100K pot ............ that gives the circuit a lot more usable volume
So technically I could switch a pot back and boom! " vintage' distortion +.

I think you should do one with a tight or notched eq switch. Loosely achieving what he did with the eq after distortion. Then of course....polkadots.

No you weren't, go back to your first comment on the thread, you came to thread specifically to troll and target me purely from spite and jealousy. You, WizardAmpIphoneClip and NowYourePlayingWithPower couldn't had made yourselves a bigger joke, best of all I had nothing to do with it.

Only you and a couple others followed me to this thread from another thread to start shit. You and those 2 other trolls don't speak for the whole forum. And you've demonstrated that even if I wasn't here, you would try to make the thread about me. Hell, look how long it's been since anyone has given me shit and you still refuse to drop it lol

And no, you just can't handle that I can actually outplay you and have proven it. I can play beyond the two finger basic rock chords and the everyday open chords. That set you off from the get go and now I can't imagine how angry you must be that I can play complex classical pieces. Be honest with yourself.

Never implied or gave off this vibe. I was expressing my excitement about the pedal and explained how I got it and why I haven't opened it. I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation really, and can't really be responsible for your jealousy.

I'm not giving anyone shit LOL! Read the comments since the one you left before this, everyone is okay, everyone has moved on. You're angry and upset and trying to make drama when there's no need. Seriously, nobody cares, it's time to move on and stop dragging it out. Even a couple members gave me feedback and I listened because they weren't douchey about it. It wasn't "LOL you're too fucking stupid to hold a guitar!!" But rather "Damn it's impressive, you remind me of me but you should/can work on this". You could take notes.

Seriously you can let it go, you don't have to do this to yourself. It's only a prison for you. You'll feel better when you stop :)

What the fuck are you talking about? You're the one getting bent out of shape and dragging people into your ridiculous bullshit. You have a pretty fragile ego for a 52 year old. The only thing I ever said is that I didn't think you were that age because you have posters a tween would have. Nothing from your era like Atari or Nintendo. :unsure: Somehow that equates me to being some sort of joke?

You called out people who do the things you called them out for, Like Dan and Ben who post more clips than anyone. Or telling me to put my money where my mouth is and send people free gear. You don't have 73k followers. You're too unhinged and egotistical. Also, post a pic of your MXR with your screen name or you're just full of shit.

no one's jealous of you dude, i promise lol

i'm glad you took that feedback, you really really need it

What the fuck are you talking about? You're the one getting bent out of shape and dragging people into your ridiculous bullshit. You have a pretty fragile ego for a 52 year old. The only thing I ever said is that I didn't think you were that age because you have posters a tween would have. Nothing from your era like Atari or Nintendo. :unsure: Somehow that equates me to being some sort of joke?
Yeah no lmao I'm talking about his first comment on the thread, now you're just defending him and trying to spin the shit. Yes, you definitely are part of the joke. You and the other 2 are the Corey Feldmans of the forum and that's nothing to be proud of.
You called out people who do the things you called them out for, Like Dan and Ben who post more clips than anyone. Or telling me to put my money where my mouth is and send people free gear. You don't have 73k followers. You're too unhinged and egotistical. Also, post a pic of your MXR with your screen name or you're just full of shit.
I already posted pics of me holding it earlier in the thread in the same guest room that I record all my videos in - kinda hard to miss 😆 and there's a few people who here who have me on Facebook, not that I need to prove anything to you or anyone. This just proves how full of shit YOU actually are lol
no one's jealous of you dude, i promise lol
I might actually believe this if you're free time wasn't so spent on being obsessed and trolling.
i'm glad you took that feedback, you really really need it
Yeah, they said I was really good too, they enjoyed the videos 👍

He can't take the ego hit i'm guessing

his 73k followers (on Facebook, which he won't share because of "privacy reasons"....with 73k followers LOL) means that he's an amazing player and everyone needs to put up with him acting like a jerk, because he's so amazing that his technique could literally give him carpal tunnel

Of course, because his ego is so big, every thread he comments on, he owns, so no one else can comment or they're "following him around" and "won't let it go"

Yeah, steve, not everyone is going to just accept you acting like a fucking dipshit

his 73k followers (on Facebook, which he won't share because of "privacy reasons"....with 73k followers LOL) means that he's an amazing player and everyone needs to put up with him acting like a jerk, because he's so amazing that his technique could literally give him carpal tunnel
These are words you are putting in my mouth. I've never claimed to be a prodigy or anything special lol Someone asked me how I got the pedal from MXR and I explained it is all.
Of course, because his ego is so big, every thread he comments on, he owns, so no one else can comment or they're "following him around" and "won't let it go"

Yeah, steve, not everyone is going to just accept you acting like a fucking dipshit
This is odd, schizo type behavior.

I mean, you're literally indirectly insulting me and talking to me when you reply to other's people's post yet claim you're not obsessed or jealousy. Actions bro, actions 😆 Haven't seen a fucking idiot as big as you in some time. The desperation of "I will try to make him mad by this" is cute. Maybe you just need a break from the phone/computer. I'm flattered but damn, it's creeping me out at the same time.

Dude is nuts. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah no lmao I'm talking about his first comment on the thread, now you're just defending him and trying to spin the shit. Yes, you definitely are part of the joke. You and the other 2 are the Corey Feldmans of the forum and that's nothing to be proud of.

I already posted pics of me holding it earlier in the thread in the same guest room that I record all my videos in - kinda hard to miss 😆 and there's a few people who here who have me on Facebook, not that I need to prove anything to you or anyone. This just proves how full of shit YOU actually are lol

I might actually believe this if you're free time wasn't so spent on being obsessed and trolling.

Yeah, they said I was really good too, they enjoyed the videos 👍

Not one thing you said even makes any sense, Andy Dickless.

You're literally indirectly insulting me and talking to me when you reply to other's people's post yet claim you're not obsessed or jealousy. Actions bro, actions 😆 Haven't seen a fucking idiot as big as you in some time. Maybe you just need a break from the phone/computer.....
Projection

I wasn't quoting or responding to you was I :unsure:

And yet

Everything is about you, even when you're not being talked to

Projection

I wasn't quoting or responding to you was I :unsure:

And yet

Everything is about you, even when you're not being talked to
Yeah you were, you're last line was:
"Yeah, steve, not everyone is going to just accept you acting like a fucking dipshit"

On a reply to someone else's comment. Screams obsession and jealousy. I'm going to take a wild guess here and say you don't have a boyfriend or partner because you seem stressed to the max.

If you want or need people to believe you, stop trolling and show them. It's not hard, you can stop being a douche and let it go but something tells me you want to have the last word more than anything.

Yeah you were, you're last line was:
"Yeah, steve, not everyone is going to just accept you acting like a fucking dipshit"

On a reply to someone else's comment.

If you want or need people to believe you, stop trolling and show them. It's not hard, you can stop being a douche and stop being a horrible guitarist.

I was talking about you steve, not to you, that's not a reply to someone's comment. I know that's a fine distinction, but think real hard

If I wanted to say something to you, i would have quoted you, that's how it works

You just sound like a retard calling me a horrible guitarist because i'm obviously much more experienced and proficient than you. Honestly that wouldn't be a huge issue if you didn't act like you own the forum you just joined, because you have 73k followers on Facebook - which I think is the real source of your delusion.

I was talking about you steve, not to you, that's not a reply to someone's comment. I know that's a fine distinction, but think real hard
Lol Who is the Steve then? 😜
If I wanted to say something to you, i would have quoted you, that's how it works
Riiiiight. So in other words, you're working overtime on trolling now. Got it.
You just sound like a retard calling me a horrible guitarist because i'm obviously much more experienced and proficient than you. Honestly that wouldn't be a huge issue if you didn't act like you own the forum you just joined, because you have 73k followers on Facebook - which I think is the real source of your delusion.
If this were true, you'd probably know how to do lead lines better than me instead of just saying "I ignored" when I'd post a video to prove you wrong. You'd also probably know how to do more complex chording by now.

It's not delusion, I've toured with bands in the past and now I play at a gig every weekend with 5-6k audience. I can't help that you're stuck as a tranny guitarist with a tranny vocalist in a trailer band that can't get an actual gig. Im guessing that's most likely where the jealousy comes from.

I wasn't bragging or trying to piss you off, was just stating some facts. I could post videos of me playing circles around you and you wouldn't watch them, you would just keep saying they didn't exist as you don't want to acknowledge them. If you won't acknowledge the facts or the evidence, nobody but your troll friends will take you seriously.

Okay, Jeff Stacy 😆 🤣 😂

Suuuure thing, Have a nice day 👍

I get that you're an idiot and obviously a liar, but I think you might be crossing the line with trying to call me some sick perv. You're the one with the children posters on the wall, by the way :unsure: . Who are you trying to get as an audience with those? You've literally stretched your idiotic fantasies into some pretty scumbag shit, Andy Dickless. Also, in case it wasn't obvious to your tiny little brain; I'm not a dude.

If this were true, you'd probably know how to do lead lines better than me instead of just saying "I ignored" when I'd post a video to prove you wrong. You'd also probably know how to do more complex chording by now.

Dude your videos are obviously you playing beginner blues licks with awkward vibrato, and then struggling valiantly to do anything above and beyond that, with a ton of clammed notes, inarticulation, and a lack of coordination between your right and left hand when you play anything above 8th notes at 120 bpm.

Which is fine, it's just the absolutely unhinged delusion that's interesting to me, in a dunning-kruger effect type of way.

I get that you're an idiot and obviously a liar, but I think you might be crossing the line with trying to call me some sick perv. You're the one with the children posters on the wall, by the way :unsure: . Who are you trying to get as an audience with those? You've literally stretched your idiotic fantasies into some pretty scumbag shit, Andy Dickless. Also, in case it wasn't obvious to your tiny little brain; I'm not a dude.
What exactly did I lie about? Lol You keep making strange claims but they're a bit all over the place. You and Dan are complete bullshitters and lists, I've literally proved you guys wrong countless times 😆 🤣 😂

Happy Birthday bitch!

It's strange that you call me Andy Dick who's labeled a pedophile but yet when I do the same you whine like a bitch lol

That's a guest room, meaning that people stay there when they visit us. There's a TV, video game systems and what have you. According to YouTube analytics, age 30-50 I guess.

Ahhh so you're a trans as well, now I see.... this is starting to make more sense.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240828-200604_YT Studio.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828-200604_YT Studio.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Back