New MXR Randy Rhoads pedal... GONE

• Thread starter Thread starter espquade
  • Start date Start date
The shop I ordered it from shows it should be in stock in 3-4 weeks…
Yes, that is second batch. I think there are 3 batches total that will sum up to the full 3200

Yes, that is second batch. I think there are 3 batches total that will sum up to the full 3200

Well how then did I not get one? I think they are all spoken for.. "2nd batch" I am not sure that's a thing considering some of the booklets I have seen pics of were in the high 1900's in terms of serial number. I think 3-4 weeks is just something they put in the listing and it has probably been there for over a month. Those 3200 were sent worldwide, only 240 to Canada as I mentioned ( according to my supplier who contacted the Canadian dealer) I'd say they are long gone. I was told by Dunlop all gone, no more batches. Don't hold your breath. MXR botched this.

1725038886962.png

Well how then did I not get one? I think they are all spoken for.. "2nd batch" I am not sure that's a thing considering some of the booklets I have seen pics of were in the high 1900's in terms of serial number. I think 3-4 weeks is just something they put in the listing and it has probably been there for over a month. Those 3200 were sent worldwide, only 240 to Canada as I mentioned ( according to my supplier who contacted the Canadian dealer)
No idea, the 3200 oversold in less than 24 hours. Unfortunately, many larger retailers "oversold" pre-orders. This means that Sweetwater was limited to say 300 but took 350 pre-orders. I suppose this was because they thought about the last minute cancelers. Not all pre-orders have been fulfilled and due to the sell out, not all will be. The second batch is said to ship September, the 3rs is said to be Noveember. Hold tight, we shall see. I think they will send you an email if your pre-order cannot be fulfilled.

Good luck!

Or the delivery times to Europe are longer…

If they sent any of these to Europe, how would you divide 3200? 240 to Canada, so 100 to UK, 50 to Germany/Switzerland, 25 to Sweden etc etc? Good luck

No idea, the 3200 oversold in less than 24 hours. Unfortunately, many larger retailers "oversold" pre-orders. This means that Sweetwater was limited to say 300 but took 350 pre-orders. I suppose this was because they thought about the last minute cancelers. Not all pre-orders have been fulfilled and due to the sell out, not all will be. The second batch is said to ship September, the 3rs is said to be Noveember. Hold tight, we shall see. I think they will send you an email if your pre-order cannot be fulfilled.

Good luck!

They already cancelled and reimbursed me. All spoken for.

I wouldn't doubt if MXR released the RR104 under a completely different name and paint scheme. MXR did this with the Dookie Drive, and called it the FOD. Wampler did this with the Underdog too. So it's possible but of course they wouldn't say anything about that yet.

I wouldn't doubt if MXR released the RR104 under a completely different name and paint scheme. MXR did this with the Dookie Drive, and called it the FOD. Wampler did this with the Underdog too. So it's possible but of course they wouldn't say anything about that yet.

Yes, this I can see.

Looking on Ebay, I have to think people grabbed these off the line or front lines at music shops and threw them up on Ebay. There are 8 listed there..all between 500-600. Good to see they aren't selling at stupid prices. That ought to bring them down eventually.

Nevermind..that was USD. Still 800+ CAD. Man does our dollar suck ass.

Back