tales from the big house.....

• Thread starter Thread starter JackBootedThug
  • Start date Start date
I remember the first time I saw someone washing their clothes in one of those things...the toilet part, that is. I don't miss using those damn things one bit.
My first time, I drank hooch that was made in a commissary bag and stored in the toilet bowl.
Fruit juice cups and saved sugar from the bottom of bowls of Cheerios.
I got fuuuuuucked up.

Probably why I don't get the covids...

My first time, I drank hooch that was made in a commissary bag and stored in the toilet bowl.
Fruit juice cups and saved sugar from the bottom of bowls of Cheerios.
I got fuuuuuucked up.

Probably why I don't get the covids...
There was a few times that the og’s made some and I was like…damn that doesn’t smell or look to bad at all….especially the white lightning…. I guess they used raw dough for it with live yeast.

Tell us where to hide contraband in case I gotta do a stint.

Also, any tips that would help me escape would be much appreciated.
That would be the keister. I was on the air crew and two of the most interesting ones were a dude keistered a shank and transferred to us from the mid west. Another one was an old pen dude swallowed one and literally had it tied to one of his teeth. I said are you gonna do anything stupid if I let you get it. He said absolutely not co…I give you my word. He was in full ambulatories so when I popped the martin chain he finger raked himself, gagged a little bit and pulled it right out out. Popped it and handed it over.

That would be the keister. I was on the air crew and two of the most interesting ones were a dude keistered a shank and transferred to us from the mid west. Another one was an old pen dude swallowed one and literally had it tied to one of his teeth. I said are you gonna do anything stupid if I let you get it. He said absolutely not co…I give you my word. He was in full ambulatories so when I popped the martin chain he finger raked himself, gagged a little bit and pulled it right out out. Popped it and handed it over.
I was thinking more along the lines of escape implements. Where can I stash them besides my backside while I"m working on a getaway plan? I know they really know how to shake down a cell and maybe this is going to far but how do I beat the C.O's?

I was thinking more along the lines of escape implements. Where can I stash them besides my backside while I"m working on a getaway plan? I know they really know how to shake down a cell and maybe this is going to far but how do I beat the C.O's?
It’s not the co’s you have to worry about….the newer prisons are modular. Cells are built individually and brought in on trucks and stacked like Lego blocks. They are built hardend. No Shawshank shit happening.

It’s not the co’s you have to worry about….the newer prisons are modular. Cells are built individually and brought in on trucks and stacked like Lego blocks. They are built hardend. No Shawshank shit happening.
I do not accept a defeatist attitude. Many jails have been built that are "Inescapable" and people escaped. I want pointers unless you don't want to provide any, which is understandable. I just feel like as a christian and a right leaning person I'll likely be jailed for my beliefs in due time so how about a leg up before I hit the greybar?

With time anything’s possible. Weak points are entrances and exits. Biggest liability is staff complacency and not being thorough. Not going through that load going out….not counting living breathing flesh…fences can be climbed…and climbed quickly. Main thing to remember is if you get out then what? Know the location and geography or if not….it’s not going to end well.

I do not accept a defeatist attitude. Many jails have been built that are "Inescapable" and people escaped. I want pointers unless you don't want to provide any, which is understandable. I just feel like as a christian and a right leaning person I'll likely be jailed for my beliefs in due time so how about a leg up before I hit the greybar?
My condolences right leaning Christian mark

Next story request: Stories of guys who escaped during your time as a prison guard.

Other story request: Time when you broke someone's bones giving the wooden shampoo

Other story request: Least favorite C.O

Other story request: Favorite all time inmate

Other story request: Best guitar playing prison inmate

Request: More info on how to escape. Your post on that was good but could've used more detail on the weak points in the prison.

Another story request: Did you ever deal with any Hannibal Lecter type inmates?

Another story request: Did you ever deal with any Hannibal Lecter type inmates?
Great question! I wanted to go with "what's the most traumatising, most intense thing you've ever witnessed in there?" but that would be quite the spoiler! So what's the third most memorable event?

Next story request: Stories of guys who escaped during your time as a prison guard.

Other story request: Time when you broke someone's bones giving the wooden shampoo

Other story request: Least favorite C.O

Other story request: Favorite all time inmate

Other story request: Best guitar playing prison inmate

Request: More info on how to escape. Your post on that was good but could've used more detail on the weak points in the prison.
Never experienced an escape thankfully. Other than campers walking off…that doesn’t count though, no fence at the camps….
Quite a few broken bone stories sorry to say…
Least favorite C.O.-two of them....one is fired-the other should be. Nothing worse than a cowardly bitch in a uniform....because they get people hurt and killed. I'll go into details on #2 later....
favorite inmate? I've had a few. When you work with dudes for years you develop relationships. Not good but true.
Guitar players? not many that I've come across...
Escape info-no can do homie.....

Great question! I wanted to go with "what's the most traumatising, most intense thing you've ever witnessed in there?" but that would be quite the spoiler! So what's the third most memorable event?
My first forced cell move....brutal...brings chills to me even typing....the first rape I responded to. First time I caught two boys fuckin....that kinda fucked me up...for real....

Back