What’s this big PanterA announcement about tomorrow??

• Thread starter Thread starter RaceU4her
  • Start date Start date
Hopefully more tour dates and maybe a live DVD and not a new album.

I bet Terry Glaze is coming back and they’re going more pop. I love his solo stuff. I have a demo cassette of the band Wondermilk. It rules. i think it was before he joined Lord Tracy.

Last edited:
Hopefully more tour dates and maybe a live DVD and not a new album.
They announced more tour dates
413D9DB5-ED4A-406D-8245-27595B55638B.jpeg

Holy shit, they’re skipping right over West Palm and booking the Panthers arena in Sunrise. I’ll be front row to that shit!!!!

That’s pretty damn crazy. Every major metal band caps out at West Palm, it’s where the bigger of the big bands might sell it out but it’s not very likely, the fact they skipped over that venue and went right to Sunrise tells me they’re seeing the demand justifies it.
My former Budweiser distributor used to hook me up with box seats there, time to start working that angle!

Ladies and gentlemen, KISS 2.0!!!
Gene and Paul would be proud.

As a longtime Pantera fan....
What they are doing is not Pantera. Calling this whole thing Pantera is an insult to Pantera..
Calling it a tribute to Pantera is acceptable.

Exactly. I saw them live twice and they were a force of nature. If you haven't watched this concert on YouTube, you're missing out. Very good sound. The video of the band gets better 1 minute into the clip. I was at this show and Pantera tore us all new assholes that night, to put it mildly. They were SO tight but raw at the same time. Amazing. They opened for Black Sabbath. They truly were one of the GOAT bands. Enjoy!

Back