Whats up with the eclipse frenzy. Damn people all hyped up

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
I get not being interested. I wasn’t particularly in 2017. But like I said, it’s just impossible to understand until you actually experience it — the totality with clear skies. I seriously doubt that anyone could walk away unimpressed but i guess it’s possible. Partial at 99% and total makes all the difference. I think I’ve repeated this like twenty times now so I’ll stop 🤣

I did go out to the truck to look for something and I could see the crescent through the clouds. Meh, big deal. it gets dark every night I don't see what the big deal is about it getting dark for 3 minutes in the daytime. I'm with Daniel on this one. Just not interesting. I can see how he's more into the mystery of the heavens as I call them than some pop culture level eclipse. I did make good money in tips last weekend. People from the UK and elsewhere coming here for a three minute show. I call that more money than brains but no complaints since it went into my pocket. I just shake my head internally, wished them well, and told them not to get sunburned during the eclipse.

Everyone was saying I should watch it that means I'm not watching it. Kinda like the super bowl, which strangely, me and Daniel also agree on.

We also agree on this
95DA4199-6ED7-497A-ADAD-06B032A79E0D.jpeg

you sound like acceptance during the eclipse

my advice is to buy something they have in stock so you aren't waiting 6 months for it
Is that the lead time ?

I read it was like 6~8 weeks.

:unsure:

you sound like acceptance during the eclipse

my advice is to buy something they have in stock so you aren't waiting 6 months for it
I ordered a total vintage jazzmaster neck in AAA birdseye maple for a strat build about 9 years ago and it was about a 4 month wait. It was beautiful though.

Straight ahead rock machine.. Strat body + neck.

Recessed Schaller Floyd. Bridge pickup.

:cool:
Well the eclipses have been good for arch’s guitar collection anyways. What was the haul, how many people you have this time?

I gave some serious thought to painting the body myself.

It's over $450 to have them paint it, but I recently saved like 15% or more on my car insurance by not paying A-Bone's medical bills.

💸
IMG_8321.jpeg

I’m always happy with what I get, but I can’t say I’ve ever had anything arrive on time

Back