Because I know how much you like Tim Henson content...

• Thread starter Thread starter phillybhatesme
  • Start date Start date
giphy.gif

Not sure who's familiar with Marcin, but if you're into the percussive fingerstyle playing, he trumps anyone out there. Dude teamed up with everyone's favorite polarizing guitarist, Tim.

Enjoy, or don't.

An example of how easy it is to be a successful tool in the world of trendy ifluencing style delivery... this is such a papery time.

Just an update, it's 2024.
If you still cherish the term faggot then you have bigger problems than worrying about someone else's vibes lil dude.

🤡

Not where I am from, it’s still a valid term hereabouts. And none of my US friends had any problems with it before. Maybe they are not oversensitive, can’t say for sure 😂

If being based is a problem, then I want all the smoke cyka blyat 😂

And for real, one thing is being gay, like let’s say Paul Masvidal, the other thing is when all the image of someone just screams “faggot”, even though I really respect his skills on the guitar and even like some tunes 😂

i wish Tim would do a fashion line, he looks so cool and relaxed as hes about to shred your head off, i want to at least feel like im that cool in a nice sweater

i wish Tim would do a fashion line, he looks so cool and relaxed as hes about to shred your head off, i want to at least feel like im that cool in a nice sweater
Just go to the girls side of any H&M-tier shop, you’d find shitload of these plushy thingies actually. And for sweaters, there are also shitloads of them on the boys side of aformentioned shops.

Not where I am from, it’s still a valid term hereabouts. And none of my US friends had any problems with it before. Maybe they are not oversensitive, can’t say for sure 😂

If being based is a problem, then I want all the smoke cyka blyat 😂

And for real, one thing is being gay, like let’s say Paul Masvidal, the other thing is when all the image of someone just screams “faggot”, even though I really respect his skills on the guitar and even like some tunes 😂

Listen, the US is not where you base your moral standings on. Like one of the last if I'm being honest.

I used to say faggot when I was a strapping young lad. And now that I'm still a strapping young lad, I don't use it anymore. I was going through an Eminem phase at the time, middle school, as a minority whatever, it was my ghetto phase. And everyone said faggot.

I learned through life that some of the nicest people have been gay. Some of my family is gay as a 3$ bill. The people who have wronged me, fucked me over, and caused any issues for me, unless they were closet they were straight. I just became conscious of the fact it is a slur. And much how I don't call my black friends the that certain word, I don't label gay people the other word, and I'm all about anarchy and uprising. Making gay people the enemy in mainstream is so weird and off track that it's dillusional. And in America it's used as another polarization to divide masses under a corrupt government.

It's a nasty word really, it doesnt even roll off the tongue in a pleasant way when you say it. But really at the end of the day it's about just being a decent human being. Who gives a shit what an American friend doesn't have a problem with. If you were gay, or your close friend was gay and somebody tosses the word faggot around, I would hope you'd find a small amount of decency within you to defend them. And I'm not all about pride this pride that, it's another American holiday promoting division, sanctioned by those that want everyone fighting within their class systems. A government will always rule a divided mass... as you can see in America.

So we may think its totally cool to draw a swastika on the wall.... because it wasn't always linked to a holocaust.... but that event fucked the symbol up indefinitely for further use socially right? Hard to deny that. Draw a swastika up in public with people watching and see what happens...

Now just imagine it's the same for certain slurs. Maybe the word fag started as a cigarette butt and ended up faggot and somehow got linked to being gay..now it's permanently linked same as the symbol and an event. As a decent person you should probably at least recognize that type of scenery. Or not. It's whatever really but I think back to myself throwing around slurs like that as a teen and I cringe all over. Character development alone should prevent you from using unattractive words linked to social hate, whether you agree with it or not.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk ✂🎬

Back