Apparently there's a supposed rumour of a C+ reissue

• Thread starter Thread starter ZEN Amps
  • Start date Start date
Watch it be a limited run of IIC+ with the option for buyers to preorder them all so they all end up in collectors and flippers to collectors hands. That sounds like a dumb fuck thing of Gibson to do to hype and screw everyone over.
That's so Gibson so I can see that happening

Have not read the thread but not interested. I would be content with a jp or a 7. I would grab one for the right price and I think it’s cool…. Honestly- I am not excited about it at all. Might change my mind later but for now….🤔
I like the VII over the JP2C on recordings but it scares me getting one since a few have said they’re voiced to disappear in a band mix

Isn't a MKIII basically a IIC++?
Different but… They’re pretty close, yeah. I only got my IIc++ because the killer deal I got on it. If you have the itch to get one I think a mark iii black stripe for like 2k or less is the move. Unless you’re really wanting to drop 6k or whatever people pay for them. I wouldn’t.

Different but… They’re pretty close, yeah. I only got my IIc++ because the killer deal I got on it. If you have the itch to get one I think a mark iii black stripe for like 2k or less is the move. Unless you’re really wanting to drop 6k or whatever people pay for them. I wouldn’t.
I have a red stripe that i'm VERY happy with. Super aggro sounding and wall shaking low end.

If the IIC+ is really that close to the III, I can see why people love them. I have a JP2C as well that is amazing but it lacks that vintage sheen of my III. That's the only way I can describe it.

Hopefully they won’t make it so authentic that they put a parallel loop in the recto reissue.

I have a red stripe that i'm VERY happy with. Super aggro sounding and wall shaking low end.

If the IIC+ is really that close to the III, I can see why people love them. I have a JP2C as well that is amazing but it lacks that vintage sheen of my III. That's the only way I can describe it.
Loved the red stripe!! Just a tad too harsh. Just barely.

Back