Matt Walsh Demonetised on YouTube ~ Free-speech Debacle

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
Donnie was responding to me having called him a “dummy”.

I never mentioned your children. Didn’t know that you had children for that matter.
I confused it with a quote from the other day

IMG_4438.png

Now,
you see, (in all fairness), personally, I don’t think it was an attack of any kind. I mean, how does he know who has kids and who doesn’t have kids?
I think it was a blanket statement like “hey everybody, get your kids in and have their junk cut off”…
But, of course, Donnie took it right out of context. 😑
On the other hand, even if Donnie knew this was a harmless blanket statement, he would still throw a tantrum just because that’s the kind of psychopath he is.
The gear forum tough guy.
Seen this for years and years here and on TGP.

I remember you now. You are delusional troll dude!

This is all I really have for you:

Post in thread 'CDC finally admits what critical thinkers knew all along…'
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/cdc-finally-admits-what-critical-thinkers-knew-all-along….268723/post-3226048

Nice to see that you are working on your “consistency”.
“Critical thinkers” is what you morons call buying all the crap far left mouth pieces are selling you. A true critical thinker doesn’t settle in on one side and say, “this is the truth”. It’s ridiculous to suggest they would.

A true critical thinker wouldn’t subscribe to every single conspiracy purported to be true by one side. They would look at any situation from every angle. Not just the ones that happen to coincide with their own, preexisting world view.

Now go adjust your rabbit ears, moron.

“Critical thinkers” is what you morons call buying all the crap far left mouth pieces are selling you. A true critical thinker doesn’t settle in on one side and say, “this is the truth”. It’s ridiculous to suggest they would.

A true critical thinker wouldn’t subscribe to every single conspiracy purported to be true by one side. They would look at any situation from every angle. Not just the ones that happen to coincide with their own, preexisting world view.

Now go adjust your rabbit ears, moron.

Most important to stay updated with all your boosters, Beater👍

Their DISLIKE of you graduates to DISDAIN.

It's kinda cool. You get a little badge to sew onto your shirt.
The fact that you think that gives me all kinds of lolz. The only true person that’s disliked here is you, Chuckles
You’re a psycho liar and professional victim #1

Just to quickly answer Donnie's assertion towards me:

I referred specifically to facts; you even highlighted the term in your quote of me.

Fact is, male and female cannot be changed in humans. One can claim to be one or the other, but facts are facts.

This is what I was referring to when I said that some people either don't comprehend fairly what Matt's said in this regard many times (it's at the core of his "schtick"), or they refuse to "hear" / acknowledge it 'cause it's too-hurtful for them.

I fully understand this of course; I have a heart, and like many here, I couldn't give two hoots either way. I'd just prefer I not be "forced" to believe something I know isn't true.

Back