Satriani Now Needs a “clean amp” Just For 1 VH Song…

• Thread starter Thread starter PurityS.L.G
  • Start date Start date
while it may not make sense to us, it makes sense to them
Yeah as long as they aren’t demanding I play make believe or compete against women or are under the age of 18 I say you do you. I’ve had several 3rd Power amps and they are great amps.

It was not meant to be taken literally. But you snowflakes are having hissy fits.

BTW playing someone's music is a massive bit short of actually writing it.

If you have any work that has as much success as Joe, please share, would love to see it.

Till then.....give your fucking balls a tug!

Ah yes, writing that amazing music 🤣🤣🤣

I'd rather listen to VH and DLR than Black Oak Arkansas anytime.Dandy was like a bad, non guitar playing version of Ted Nugent who I also don't particularly care for. DLR has an over the top persona that fits his style perfectly but Dandy just irritates me.

of course i would take DLR over dandy, but we gotta call it like it is.. DLR just took dandys schtick to a whole new level and had to perfect band to go along with it.

I’m sure there were TONS of hot chicks at the show which probably scared them. Guthrie don’t have to worry about being hit on by them cause he’s the ugliest ever so he just shredded
Ha! Guthrie looks awesome for a 3,000 year old wizard so, check yourself. Also - Vai and Satch are not used to having hot chicks around. When I was at a show with my wife in Houston, Vai tried to get her to come up on stage and stuff for the show LMAO would have been cool but I didn't wanna just be alone standing in the crowd watching my blonde doll up on stage. Though it would have been cool.... Shoulda done it. Damn it she should have went up.

Ah yes, writing that amazing music 🤣🤣🤣
Waiting for your songwriting to appear ..........let us hear how much better it is than Joe's music. And I don't profess that his music is appealing, but I sure would like to see your original work that is better or more popular or more highly regarded.....should be easy according to you?!?

Pussy Melter.jpg

Last edited:
While Eddie sounded horrible live, I give Satriani credit for trying to replicate the Studio tones on the stage. I hope he's using Eddie's new signature Boss delay pedal because I have been and I've been loving Eddie's presets.

Last edited:
how about recreating the cool clean tone from the first song on his first album

surely he could pull that off

I personally have always disliked that specific G3 with Yngwie for whatever reasons.

Now if you want to see 2 guys look like they are scared shitless - the G3 tour with Guthrie was mad. He was just smiling and Vai and Satch are huddled close together trying to figure out how NOT to play something similar to GG, or he'd just shred em out. As a teen who was just Gaga for Vai and Satch, Guthrie changed my whole world! Changed what I enjoy hearing as a player and lead me down a guitar pathway I had not been down before!
i’d love to see this lady get the recognition she deserves

i’d love to see this lady get the recognition she deserves

For me it’s another case of..
“wow look at that, hey dude chec…..woah dude! I love Saxon, crank that up”
“Hey man, what did you want me to check out?”
“Wha…oh nothin’ man”……plays air solo on Strangers In the Night.

lots of Satch hate lol
Don’t be hating—Satch is frigging 68yrs old. And he’s slaying
Yeah well....

Fuck Eddie and his cock-whore groupies here that touch themselves in his name. Satch is a better player and the jealousy over the net never seems to amaze me. If you guys would just be honest here, you'll admit that literally every single student that Joe has taught has even become a big name guitarist from Steve Vai to Andy Timmons, recording professional albumns.

This forum is full of Corey Feldmans who wish they could be Joe but will never claim to admit it. We can all see past that shit... Deal with it! It's like someone who can't play lead trying to tell someone how to play lead, and the ones who can, can't even properly intonate their guitars let alone tune them. Despicable foolery showcasing the highest bullshiterry. It's the blind leading the blind and the sheep fuckers love to follow down on their knees and drink the semen from the earth, scraping their red knees in moanous decay!!!

Also, Joe has an amazing line of Ibanez guitars:

That is all, everyone have a blessed day! 👍

@Yehuda Thanks brother!! Zack Wylde is pretty nice guy!!!

Last edited:
+1

Just like Zakk has been playing Pantera covers to pay homage. As long as he does it justice I don’t care.
He doesn't, IMO. Sure, he's playing the songs, but his tone is shit, and every Pantera song didn't have the signature Zakk Wylde pinch harmonics. Another shit show I could care less about.

I think it was just a cringe moment when he was on the stern show. I think they had literally just gotten together and not sure how much practice Joe had at that point. Now he’s killing it.
Absolutely. I was embarrassed for him. I love Joe and a lot of his work but that was really bad.

What shocked me when I saw Joe live, is that his eyes are closed for most of his playing. It's pretty insane. I get being comfortable with the set, but that was damn impressive to me. I've seen him a couple of times now but only once when it was just Joe performing (No G3 or anything)

He was so exhausted after that show, I think it was also the last on tour. He was getting in his car to leave and a guy who had been waiting outside was almost in tears and was mad about it.

I said 'Dude, he's tired, he's been working all damn day!"

As soon as I said that, Joe stopped. Mid fucking step, half way in the car and turned around.

He looked at me and nodded and showed a small smile and then turned his attention to that guy who had traveled from Mexico to see the show.

Joe said 'Got a marker?'

The man was at a loss. I handed him my Sharpie.

He asked the guy where he wanted it signed.

The man was at a loss again.

I pointed at the guitar bout and said "Right there it is then!"

Joe signed it.

He then turned to me, with a smile, and said, "What can I do for you, man?"

I had the guitar ready, strings off, for him to sign the headstock.

He went super super slow and made sure his signature was perfect!!

Cool guy.

I then sprayed clear on it a little too soon and added the slightest of smudges to the signature. Still pissed about that!

Back